My Love is Like A Star (Chapter Sixteen)

Austin's POV
it's been a week since I left for tour and even though the shows have been fucking sick and the fans have been badass I miss my family bad. I face time time as much as I can which is about 3-4 times a day.

I know I probably drive Arizona crazy with how many times I call but seeing them helps calm me down. My two girls are my whole world and being away from them is killing me. I couldn't be more grateful for the "rockstar" I life I've been granted but it was time to slow that down.

I never imagined in years that I would ever be a dad, a married man and giving up my partying life but I have and I have since the day I met Arizona. She has changed my whole life.

Arizona's POV

We read Ambers book to her before I hung up from FaceTime tonight. She really was missing her daddy and so was I but what can ya do? He needed to do this for his fans.

I was now in my bed watching tv when an unknown number texted me a picture and it looked like a girl sitting on Austin's lap, and he looked like he was having a damn good time.

"Who is this?" I texted but didn't get a response. "Look at your man." Another picture came through this time the girl was kissing Austin and it didn't look like he put up a fight.

I was now fuming mad. He has a wife and daughter back home and he's out doing this? I tried calling him but all 5 times it went straight to voice mail. He was ignoring me. And I was even more pissed now.

I threw my phone across the room and started crying. How could he do this to me? And to amber right after he got off the phone with us. I was trying to not loose my mind but it was eating me alone.

Why would he let some Girl sit on his lap and kiss her? And who the hell is sending me all these pictures? I sent a text to Austin. After I got up and retrieved my phone.

Me- what the hell??
(Attached pictures)

Nothing. Not a text. Not a call. He read it but didn't respond. I finally sat my phone down and cried. I cried because he was ruining our little family. Then one he said he missed oh so much.

I was about to close my eyes to sleep and I got a text message I quickly opened my phone and noticed a text from Austin.

Austin- my loves like a star you don't Always see me but you know that I'm always there.

He ignored my text and the pictures. I didn't even attempt to text back. I was pissed and I didn't want to blow up on him I'll call him tomorrow and he better have a damn good excuse.

 I was pissed and I didn't want to blow up on him I'll call him tomorrow and he better have a damn good excuse

Liked by swaelee. PostMalone Arianagrande and 1.339.222 others
Arizonarain1 my little explorer 💕😍
Comments disabled

222 others Arizonarain1 my little explorer 💕😍Comments disabled

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,justinbieber and 5

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,justinbieber and 5.308.208 others
PostMalone my girls ❤️💕
Comments disabled

Authors note!
I know short chapter! But only 4 more chapters until we're done with this book! 😩