Love On Top (Chapter Seventeen)

Austin's POV

I've been texting Arizona all last night and now I've been texting her since I woke up. She hasn't responded and it's worrying me a little. So I decided to text Ari and she was running down to the house to see if everything was okay.

That was three hours ago and now she's ignoring me too. Or something wrong. I texted Ari again and finally I got a response but it wasn't a response I wanted. "She doesn't want to talk to you right now. Way to go Austin." I just sat there confused.

Why didn't she want to talk to me? What the hell did I do wrong? Those girls are my whole world I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize losing them. If I have to call off the rest of the tour I will.

Me- what the heck did I do wrong?

Ari- the pictures

Me- what pictures?

Ari- she texted them to you last night and you ignored them.

Me- I never got any pictures Ari, tell her to call me please.

Finally my phone rang. "I'm only calling because Amber misses you and wants to talk to you." She said before putting the phone in front of Amber so I could see her. "Hi my beautiful princess I love you" I said and she smiled "I love you daddy." That little girl god I love her.

I love her mama also. "Arizona can I talk to you?" I asked and I heard her sigh "yeah, Ari will you take amber to her room and play with her." I smiled Arizona is such an amazing mother.

"What's wrong Arizona? I'm confused what pictures?" She just kind of looked at me "I sent them to you last night." She said and I shook my head "i didn't get any pictures I'll show you." I took a screenshot of my texts and the texts to her.

"See no pictures, what were they anyway?" I said after she unpaused me. "I'll send them again." And my phone dinged so I paused her and went to look and my eyes almost fell out of my head.

"Arizona I swear it isn't what it looks like. We were doing meet and greets backstage like we always do and this fan literally jumped on me and kissed me I instantly pushed her back and kicked her out, you can ask anyone that was in the room with me. Everyone was." I said defending myself with the truth.

I was shocked when the fan jumped on me, normally they don't act that way because they know I have Arizona and Amber. They respect them. I did kick her out as soon as she did it. But who in the hell sent the pictures to Arizona.

"Who sent them?" I asked and she responded with the number. "I don't know that number but I swear I can go get Dre and he will tell you." I said and she shook her head no. "I believe you Austin, that's why I didn't text you anything today I didn't want to blow up before I knew everything." I smiled.

There was that little voice in the back of my mind that said Carrie, but I would have noticed her backstage and I would have kicked her out as soon as I saw her. I know she wasn't there.

I didn't tell Arizona of my assumptions because I didn't want her freaking out since I didn't tell her about her showing up at our house. Or the mommy thing. After my FaceTime with her ended it was time to head out on stage.

But seeing their faces just remind me how much I miss my family and why I'm taking this break. I was in my groove signing congratulations when I looked into the front row and saw who looked like Carrie.

My thoughts were confirmed when she waved at me and winked. I was now pissed. She followed me all the way to New York? What the actual hell is wrong with her. I finished my set in a terrible mood.

I went backstage to do the regular meet n greets and usually I was excited to meet my fans but after last night and now seeing Carrie I wasn't ready for them at all. Actually dreaded them.

I did the regular thing saying hi posing for pictures. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Carrie standing in the door frame, all the other fans had left and it was only me and Dre in the room.

"Carrie what do you want from me? I really don't understand." I said sighing I was getting tired of yelling at her. "I want you Austin. Arizona doesn't have to know." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know damn well I'm not leaving Arizona and my Daughter." I said and she smiled "you don't have to leave amber we can take her, or we can just be fuck buddies behind Arizona." I was pissed that she thought I would cheat on Arizona.

"You know I won't cheat on her she's my wife and I love her." I said and she rolled her eyes "look Carrie nothing between us will happen, I'm happily married and I'm a good dad. I'm not letting you try to ruin any of that so please just leave us alone." I said pushing her slightly and shutting the door.

As I shut the door I heard her lightly scream a little causing me and Dre to laugh. "You handled that really well. Man I'm proud of the man you've became" He said patting me on the back.

"Thanks man she's really changed me." I said and he smiled "I know man I knew she was the one for you the first time I met her." I smiled I did too I knew she was the one the day I met her at the shop.

"She's the only one I see" I said smiling.

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, Arizonarain1 and 1

Liked by swaelee, justinbieber, Arizonarain1 and 1.086.071 others
PostMalone I love getting picture of my little explorer 💕
Comments disabled

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,justinbieber and 1,307,081 others PostMalone I also like getting hot pictures of my wife 😍😍Comments disabled

PostMalone I also like getting hot pictures of my wife 😍😍
Comments disabled

Liked by swaelee, Arianagrande,justinbieber and 1,307,081 others PostMalone I also like getting hot pictures of my wife 😍😍Comments disabled

Liked by PostMalone, swaelee, Arianagrande and 2.087.977 others
Arizonarain1 this is my world 😍😍
Comments disabled