I Choose You (Chapter Eighteen)

Arizona's POV

"Today's the day Amber daddy's coming home!" I said spinning her around in my arms and then kissing her all over causing her to erupt in laughter and giggles. "Dadddy!" She said causing me to turn around.

When I turned around I noticed the man of my dreams standing in the doorway. I put Amber down and she took off like a rocket into her dads arms. "I missed you daddy." She said in her cute little voice.

"I missed you more pumpkin." He said kissing her before she wanted down to go play. Then it was my turn. I jumped into his arms causing him to spin me around before kissing me deeply. "I missed you so freaking much Austin Post." I said between kisses.

"I missed you even more Arizona Post." I was so happy to have him home. "I can't believe you're home." I said as he put me down. "I know baby but I have one more meeting this coming week. And then I'm done baby." I smiled.

"What's the meeting about?" I asked sitting on the couch "I just have to finish up a few small details but I was thinking after the meeting we could drive up to your moms since it's only an hour away." My mom moved an hour away to in her words "live her best life."

I got the pleasure to tell her she could stop working and that I would take care of her, I saved my money from working with Ari so that my mom would be taken care of, so I bought her a house.

"Why?" I asked and he smiled at me "I think it would be a nice little vacation from here and to celebrate the end of my tour with my little family, plus she would be so excited to have Amber there." I smiled.

"Sounds good baby." I got up to text my mom. She drives down all the time at least three times a week when she's home to see Amber so it's not like she never sees her.

"My whole heart will be yours forever" I said sitting on his lap as Amber played on the floor. "And my whole heart will be yours forever my sunflower." Looking around the room and outside just made me feel loved.

"Mom said that's fine and she's excited! She said she would stop by and pick up Amber the day before so she can spend time with her only grandchild." My mom is obsessed with Amber.

"That sounds amazing baby a night just you and me wow I couldn't think of a better thing." I smiled he was so cheesy. "I have a question for you though baby, there's a Facebook group of fans that want to do a q&a with us would you be willing too?" I smiled.

We've never done something like that but I was down to try "of course let's do it now." I said grabbing his phone. I went to the page and put a link to his YouTube "joint is for a q&a in 5 minutes!!" And post.

After about 5 minutes we got onto the live. We started reading the comments and there were a few of the same ones. Ari was upstairs with Amber we didn't have to worry about her hearing anything.

"Will you tell amber she's adopted?" I looked at Austin I don't think we've really discussed that. "Um yeah I think she deserves to know in the future." I said and Austin nodded "I agree sunflower."

"How is it being parents?" That was my favorite question "it's the best thing on this planet." Austin said and I nodded in agreement.

"Does she like your tattoos Austin or is she scared of them?" I remember being so worried she would be scared of them but they just shows you children only judge when they are told to. "No she loves touching them and tracing them, I thought she would be scared at first but she didn't even flinch." I smiled at Austin.

"How do you keep the love going after all the years you've been together on and off." I hate talking about the break as we fall it. "Well I've never stopped loving Arizona no matter what has happened and honestly the love I have for this woman grows every single day." I smiled and than laughed. "He's so damn cheesy."