Chapter 1

First fanfic so bear with me(or is it bare??? I'm in Honors English I should know this)

Anywhoooooo back to business. 

[E/C] = Eye color

[M/N} = Male name(or regular name if you want idc)

[H/C] = Hair color

(Let me know if I missed anything...)

Also italics will represent thoughts and/or dreams

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Flashback

   "When will you realize that you're a mistake?! You destroyed my body and now; after all these years; I will destroy yours." Her cold eyes pierced into my [E/C] eyes. I've never seen my mother's eyes so dead and cold.

   A shiny object blinked in my mother's hand. My eyes traveled down and saw a french knife in my mother's hand. Her knuckles were white as she continue walking slowly towards me with murder in her eyes.

   I slowly peeled my body off the floor with my hand out in front of my body as if it alone could protect me. "Mother, please think about what you're doing. If you even put one cut on me you'll go to jail and you'll never see me again. Do you really want that?"  I was hoping; praying; that she would see past the cloud that was fogging her brain.

   "NO! You destroyed me! You're father and I never wanted you. Unnecessary money wasted on you!"

   Tears welled up in my eyes and I lowered my hand in defeat and sorrow. She saw an opportunity to 'rid the word of me' and lunged with the sharp, glistening knife.

  My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. My [H/C] rested on my shoulders in a mass of tangles as I struggled to catch my breath. The palm of my hand rested on my forehead once my breath became even. "Dammit. I can't even sleep anymore." I pushed my [H/C] hair out of my eyes. 

   A slow sigh left my lips as I got out of the bed. I wouldn't call it mine right now. I just bought it and I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep in it. My feet dragged across the floor of my apartment. I should clean soon. So dusty. I walked into the bathroom and avoided looking in the mirror. Another sigh left my lips before I turned on the shower and began taking off my clothes. My eyes stayed trained on the cracked wall in front of me. I should plaster that. I added that to the list of chores I needed to complete. I walked into the hot water that felt like I summoned Hell.

   Yet again, another sigh escaped my lips as I gently brushed out the tangles in my hair from tossing and turning throughout the night. I should try to decrease the times I sigh. I've already sighed a lot and I've only been up for 10 minutes. I was about to sigh again before I stopped myself.

   After a few minutes in the shower, I turned off the water and started drying myself off. (wow really???) My life is pretty bland...I like it. A ghost of a smile danced on my lips. I should try smiling again. What do I have to smile about? My life is pretty okay at the moment I guess. 

   I grabbed my school uniform and scowled as I put it on. Who even likes bright blue? Just a loud color. I walked out of the bathroom and saw I had an hour left before I would leave. I felt a sigh in the back of my throat that I didn't left out. I grabbed the one bowl I own and made myself some cereal. I also grabbed a banana before sitting on the floor to eat. Note to self: get furniture.

   After slowly eating my breakfast, I worked up to courage to go back into the bathroom. I almost floated in there and looked down at the sink. You're going to have to live with it for the rest of your life, might as well learn to look at yourself. I took a deep breath, held it, and looked up.