Chapter 10

Karou POV

    I knocked on M/N's apartment door with sure hands. He opened the door partly; the chain prevented him from opening it any further. His eyes lit up as he shut the door and opened it fully. "Hi baby." He smiled softly at me as I kissed his cheek. We've been dating for about 9 months.

   He's more open towards people and doesn't get as many nightmares. Sometimes I sleepover to help with his night terrors. He also had more friends outside of the Host Club. M/N now had soft pastel F/C hair which I absolutely loved. Ollie is really good at what they do. His E/C eyes were no longer dull and empty, but full of life and happiness.

   I nuzzled my nose into his hair he slowly caressed my sides. "What are you doing here? You didn't call." He moved his head and looked up at me. It amused me how short he was even though it was only about 2 inches. "Just felt like seeing you."

   He hummed softly and gently kissed the side of my neck. He pulled away and plopped onto his couch. Since he came to Ouran, he has redecorated. The cracked, sick walls were now a medium gray with photos of me and all of his friends. In the middle of the living room was his navy blue couch with small coffee tables next to it. In front of the couch was a glass table with pink lilies in a white vase in the middle of it.

   He placed one of his legs on the armrest of the chair and rolled his neck. Loud pops could be heard from where I was. I removed my boots and went into the kitchen. I placed a pot of water onto the stove to make some tea.

   "Baby, do you want some tea?"

   "Spill it." He peaked over the couch with a satisfied look on his face. I sighed and made a mental note of how he's been hanging out with Hikaru too much. He chuckled lowly before offering a small 'yes' to my question.

   We didn't do much as the water boiled and I added the tea bags. M/N hummed quietly to himself before I heard the creaking of the floor. He slid his arms around my waist and patted my stomach. I smiled to myself before my eyes widen. M/N slowly dragged his hands lower towards my crouch. 

   I tense up as his hand brushed my dick before traveling back to my stomach. Damn tease. I decided to ignore him and focused on the tea. A small exhale escaped my body before I leaned forward to turn off the stove.

  M/N released my waist and went to grab the tea cups. He placed them on the counter only to jump when I smacked his ass. He whipped his head at me with rosy cheeks. I threw a smirk at him before grabbing the pot.

   He pouted at me as I poured the tea into the cups. "You're naughty Karou."

   "That's how I make money." He hummed and grabbed his cup. "I don't know how I love you."

   "Well that's because I'm super hot and sexy." I winked at him which prompted him to roll his creamy eye and E/C eye. "You wish." I grabbed my chest in fake pain and whimpered. "I've been wounded! My only love has rejected me! I will never live on unless I get true loves kiss."

    I peeked at him with one eye to see him on his phone. "Wonder where you'll get that." I gaped at him and curled up into a ball on the kitchen floor. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Meanie.

   I heard soft laughter and looked up to see M/N laughing behind his hand. I love it when he laughs. I ran from the kitchen and tackled him. He let out a distress noise before processing what happened. 

   We landed on the couch with me on top of him. I trapped his head with my arms as I straddled his hips. His cheeks were rosy from laughter as he tried to catch his breath. My cheeks were rosy from the position we were in.  

   "Hey."

   "Hi." My eyes kept flickering to his lips and from the way his lips curled into a soft smirk; he noticed. He leaned up and captured my lips in a soft kiss. He's such a soft boy. I smiled into the kiss as I applied more pressure. M/N's hands rested on my thighs and he gently squeezed them. My breath got caught on my throat which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. 

   He explored every part of my cavern before pulling back. A small whine left my lips as his eyes slowly traveled my face. "Karou..."

   My eyes met his and they were full of lust. He bit his bottom lip and almost hesitantly rolled his his hips against my own. I harshly bit my own bottom lip as I snapped my eyes back to his. "I want you." He slid his hands up and down my thighs and would squeeze them every so often. 

   "M/N." I brushed my lips over his and heard him take a sharp intake of air. "Who's topping?"

A/N We're almost done!!! This has been a journey. Thank you to all that have been reading and a part of this journey. I'll see you whenever I update again :P 

Btw I have questions.

1. Can Bakugo unintentionally explode when he works out???

2. Doe Jeff the Killer have intense dry eyes since he doesn't have eyelids???

3. How does Eyeless Jack see if he doesn't have eyes????

4. Are whale sharks mostly whale or shark???

Ok guys, gals, and non binary folks I'll see you later!!