𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 (mariana gets her first period and leaves school alone & scared)

This chapter is super cringey but I was six years younger when I wrote this

This chapter is super cringey but I was six years younger when I wrote this. Going to leave this one shot up but will be writing a new chapter of Callie getting her period for the first time while on a field trip.

Brandon (15
Callie (13
Jesus and Mariana (12
Jude (9

Mariana's POV
Ugh I didn't want to go to school today. My stomach hurt awfully bad. I heard Callie roll out of bed and head to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and forced myself to sit up. Just then I felt a piercing pain shoot through my stomach. A pain I had never felt before.

I grabbed my stomach and laid back down. Oh my god this hurt really bad. I closed my eyes feeling the pain come on stronger. I winced and turned on to my side. I took deep breaths hoping the pain would go away.

Many times before I had pretent to be sick so I didn't have to go to school and eventually moms just stopped believing me. If I told them I was sick now, they would never let that slip by and I would be forced to go to school.

"Callie!" I yelled.

"What!" I heard her say from the bathroom.

"Can you grab a thermometer and bring it to me." I said as my breath hitched from the pain.

"Um, if you are sick, I don't want to be anywhere relatively near you." I heard her say.

"Please. I really need you." I said as the pain started to subside.

"No. Ask moms."

"No. You are the only other girl who can help me." I said.

"No. If you don't want moms, call grandma." She said as she came into the room.

"She lives far away. I can't just cal her to bring her a thermometer to me. You literally could have gotten it just now!" I yelled at her.

"Relax, your fine." Callie said as she rolled her eyes.

"Callie, please I need help." I said as another wave of pain came.

"With what!" She yelled annoyed.

"Getting a damn thermometer!" I yelled back.

Just then we saw mama walk in. "Hey, what is going on in here."

"Callie's being a bitch." I said glaring at her.

"Okay first off we don't cuss. Second of all you two really need to start being quieter up here because guess what, the whole house can here you." Mama said as she leaned against the doorway.

"Okay well since the whole house heard, how about someone can get Mariana a thermometer." Callie said annoyed as she walked out of the room brushing passed mama.

"Mariana, we have been over this, if you don't want to go to school, don't pretend to be sick. Just tell us the problem and we will try to fix it."

"My stomach actually hurts and I don't know if I'm sick. But it's not like aches, it's like piercing pain. And I'v never had this kind of pain before." I said as the pain felt reasonably bearable right now.