Used. (18+)

Fiat joins back with Matt and his friends. "Did I miss anything?" Fiat asks, taking back his drink from Matt.

"Yeah. You just missed BeezHonest. Their synchronization was bomb." Matt explains. "It's alright. You can see them again later. Royals and BeezHonest are completing for the finale."

The excitement for the finally builds up inside the smaller boy. It's probably going to be epic. When he takes a sip of the drink, it tastes a little funny. He didn't think much of it. It is alcohol, it always taste funny.

The more he drinks, the thirstier he gets. His head starts to get light and he holds onto Matt. "Are you alright, Fiat?" Matt asks.

"I feel woozy." He knows it was probably a bad idea to get more alcohol. Matt wraps his hands around the boy, smiling down on him. Fiat is trying his hardest to keep his eyes open but the blasting music giving him a headache which makes things worse. "Matt. I wanna go home. I don't feel well."

"After the finale alright?" Matt says. Fiat nods lethargicly at the boy, his headache getting worse and his eye getting heavy. He feels his body getting numb, unable to feel the texture of his own pants. He takes out his phone, wanting to text Oaujun for help.

Matt takes his phone away. "Nope. You're here with us. You should hang out with us." Matt scolds him.

"B-But I really want to go home." He forces out his energy to say those words. The room starts to spin as he tries to reach for his phone. Matt keeps Fiat's phone in his pocket, pulling the boy into his chest.

Matt smiles towards his friends, "Thanks, So."

"You're going to give me a little taste of him as well right? He's so small and I'd want to know how it'd feel like."

Fiat's eyes are close but he could hear their conversation. It was indecent and he should have taken Oaujun's warning. He pushes Matt away but got pulled in too easily. He should find New and Tawan. He curses whatever that they put in the drink. He couldn't make his body move even if he forces it. He is scared shitless with the way the boys are talking about him.

He can feel himself getting dragged, most probably bringing him out to a place other than the club.

New smiles as he watches the host reveal the winner for the finale. "Royals did win. I was rooting for them."

"Yeah. They made my hair stand when they did their last stunt." Tawan takes a swig of his drink. "I can't wait for their dance off. It's going to be epic. Girlaxy is better at smaller group but Royals can't pull of big stunts like that in a smaller group."

New nods. "Yeah. It's going to be another epic battle."

Tawan looks around the room as they whole dance competition takes a half an hour break. He sees a familiar face on the other side of the room. "Is that Fiat? Why is he getting dragged out of the club?"

New turns his attention towards the other side of the room. "Yeah. Is he drunk? I know he can't handle his alcohol but that looks so bad."

"That's Matt right? The one you told me about?" Tawan focuses the guy dragging Fiat out.

"Yeah, it should be him."

Tawan puts his glass on the table and pulls New's hand. "We got to check on him. I have a bad feeling about this. And call Oaujun, he would want to know about it." New agrees and takes out his phone to call Oaujun.

"Try talking to them first. Remember what you promised me?"

"New, please make this an exception. He's our friend." Tawan pleads towards the boy as they squeeze through the crowd, Tawan trying to keep his eye on Fiat.