Unplanned.

When Fiat left, Oaujun notices that he left his wallet behind. He takes the wallet as chases after the smaller boy. He looks around the mall, finding for him. He would have most probably get a cab. He runs towards the carpark.

Oaujun starts to sweat as he runs around. He sees a familiar height but before he could shout out Fiat's name, he saw Matt walking beside him towards a purple car. Oaujun's heart broke. He takes out his phone and calls the smaller boy.

He sees Fiat taking out his phone but then what happens next pisses him off. Matt takes Fiat's phone and rejects the call. He holds onto the wallet and walks away. Fiat will have to come and talk to him about what he saw if he wants his wallet back.

Oaujun eyes got watery and his breath got short. He didn't know what to do. How can Fiat do this to him?

New pants as he leans back from the chair. "Can you cum? I've been sucking it for an hour. I'm getting tired."

Tawan smirks at the boy. "Looks like your skills are not as good as you think." Tawan turns into the carpark, arriving at their destination.

That statement hits a nerve. "What did you say?" New reaches for the handle at the side of Tawan's chair, reclining it.

"New! I'm still driving!" Tawan panics as the boy start to climb over him. The last thing he wants is for them to crash into another parked car. Tawan is forced to stop his car, tilting his head past New to make sure he isn't blocking anyone behind him.

"I'll show you my skills." New says as he kisses the bigger boy below him.

"New, people can see us."

"Let them see. They'll be jealous that I have the skills to make you cum."

"New, it's illegal. What if someone catches us? Its noon and we're grabbing lunch during peak hours." Tawan says, trying to control his boyfriend. New opens the driver's door and exits, his boner is clear through his jeans.

"Fine. We'll do it once we get home."

Tawan smirks. "Well then, let the teasing commence."

"If you do, there's no guarantee that I won't break the law."

"Wow, you're not only food hungry but you're sexually hungry as well."

Krist woke up to the younger boy's face. He's surprise to find Singto sleeping. The boy would usually wake up by now or out and about, buying breakfast or lunch depending on the time. He puts his fingers at the corner of Singto's lips, pushing it upward.

Krist laughs at the way he forces Singto to smile. Singto groans. "Hmm."

"Good morning." Krist greets the younger boy.

Singto shifts himself towards the boy. "What time is it?"

"Reaching twelve."

Singto rubs his eyes, "I can't believe I slept." It was a good that he slept as well, he gets to wake up to Krist. "The food is probably cold by now."

"It's alright."

Singto wants to invite the boy out but he wasn't sure if he already has plans. "Do you want to go out with me today?"

"Do you have anything in mind?" Krist asks resting his head on his hand.

"I have to go get ta gift. It'd be nice if you could give me some advice."

Krist nods. "Let's eat then we head out." Krist got out of the bed. "I'll go and shower first. Singto got up from the bed, adjusting his hair in the mirror before preparing all the all on the table.