Chapter 8: Light Fury's back again

At hiccup's

When toothless landed on the new island, Hiccup comes down off it and gently grabs Elsa's waist and makes her come down from toothless. Hiccup came down from toothless's back, and then he gently grabbed Elsa's waist and pulled her off toothless's back. She looked at him with a shy smile. and then hiccup turned around and looked at everyone who came down with him on the island.

Hiccup: All right, looks like we're camping here for tonight." He was looking everywhere on the island because he wanted to explore it, but there was no time for that because he wanted to look for the Hidden World.

Gobber: Well, thank Thor for that." The Twins were liked the island they came to while taffnut bragged about his beard. While Snotlout was trying to find a place to build his house even he found where to put his house. But he saw Eret standing in front of him and he putting up his box, and Snotlout went to fight with him. And then anna and kristoff came along with Olaf and sven to Hiccup and Elsa and welcomed them.

Anna: Elsa, this place is really great. it's really good." She looked everywhere on towards the falls and forests on the island, which impressed her.

Elsa: Yeah, you're right. We should be safe now." She smiled at her, Then they looked at gobber, who looked so scared of Little Dragons. And then they started laughing at the funny vikings, and Elsa and Anna weren't expecting funny vikings like him before they come to Berk. Because they had some scary fantasies about them. Then hiccup talked to everyone.

Hiccup: Hold on, gang. I-I said make camp, not build a new village."

Snoutlout: who died and made you chief?" Elsa and Anna and Kristoff looked at him with an angry expression about his bad words to hiccup. But Elsa was the one who was angrier at what he said to her boyfriend. and then she used her power and threw a little bit of ice at him. But he avoided it quickly and then fell off the barrel he was standing on. Then Elsa and Anna shook hands while they were smiling. Then hiccup looked at Elsa for a second and smiled at her.

Hiccup: Granted, this place is very nice, but it's not the Hidden world." 

Vicking: We don't even know if this Hidden world exist." Everyone wanted to stay on the island they found because it was a perfect place for them. But hiccup insisted on not staying and looking for the Hidden world. And then Valka got close to hiccup.

Valka: Eh, there's nothing more nothing than a mob of tired, hungry vikings." then hiccup sighs.

Hiccup: Well, i guess this can work as a base in the meantime, if defensible, Hidden. All right, you can stay."

Gobber: Say hello to new Berk! let's get building, lads." All the Vikings cheered with him because they would finally be able to stay in the new place.

Hiccup: Until, Toothless and I find the Hidden world." They were all disappointed again by hiccup's stubbornness to find the Hidden world because they thought it didn't exist. Then hiccup's patience was upset because of all their stubbornness and he was going to talk with Elsa but tuffnut grabbed his arm and stopped him, then put his hand on his shoulder and talked to him.

Tuffnut: Now, about the voice. Can we lose the whole honking goose thing? It's hard to imagine wedded bliss with that going off every minute." Hiccup started to get upset about Tuffnut continuing to talk about marrying Elsa. Until Tuffnut left him and then he went to talk to Olaf. Then Valka came from behind hiccup.

Valka: If you're going to continue west, I should head back to make sure we weren't followed." Hiccup was gonna tell his mom something, but Snotlout cut him off.

Snoutlout: Great idea. I'll go with you to protection."

Valka: No! You're far too important here." Snotlout agreed that he would stay in the new place, then he left, and then Valka turned around and looked at hiccup.