Epilogue: Ten years later

Hiccup: There where dragons when I was a boy." He said while he was holding his son in his arms, whose hair was blond like elsa with a small braid behind his hair. His eyes were just as green like hiccup with little freckles on his face. While hiccup had his beard brown and he was wearing a cloak of brown long for the chief, just like his father was wearing. They were standing on a ship sailing across the ocean and they were heading to an island to visit his old friend. And then hiccup and his son stopped the ship from moving because they had already arrived to the island

Hiccup: All there were great grim sky dragons that nested at the cliff tops like gigantic scary birds. little brown scadily dragons, that hunted down the mice and rats and well organised packs." He looked behind at his wife Elsa, who was pulling the ropes with her daughter until the ship stopped. Her daughter had brown hair just like her father and she had her hair in two long braids and her eyes were blue as ice like Elsa. She was wearing a green royal dress with some flowers on it, and she was wearing long black boot on her feet while her younger brother was wearing royal blue clothes. And Elsa would put her platinum hair in a bun with a small snowflake on it. and she was wearing a red dress and behind his neck there were feathers covering her neck and to her shoulder (Like she had on Olaf's adventure) Then she approached her husband and then he gave her son to hold him in her arms. And then hiccup approached the edge of the ship and put his hands on the wood and kept looking at a lot of smoke on the island until he started to see in the smoke and he saw his friend who for many years had never seen him and he was so happy to see him again. And toothless was sleeping on a big rock and next to him was Light fury, until they woke up and looked at hiccup and his wife Elsa. But they didn't recognize them very well. And there were three night fury kids next to them, and they were toothless and Light Fury's kids.

After that, toothless started standing up his place there and then he flew over the ship and he landed on the ship. because he didn't know them very well and he thought they were strangers coming to their island. And then their kids started taking shelter behind Elsa's dress and they were so scared because they didn't see a dragon before. 

Hiccup: Hey, hey bud." Hiccup was nervous about Toothless's creepy looks and then he looked behind him for a second to make sure his kids were safe with Elsa. And then toothless started moving from the top of the ship and coming down to hiccup and he was still giving him a scary look. And then toothless approached and stood in front of him and made hiccup's sons panic and covered their faces behind their mother's dress full of snowflakes of fear. And they thought the dragon would eat their father.

Hiccup: Remember me?" He tried to make sure his friend remembered him after all these years, but he didn't seem to remember him very well. 

Elsa: It's okay!" She reassured her children. As Hiccup reached out to toothless's face and closed his eyes, toothless began to smell him until his smell it seemed looked familiar to him. After that, his vision came back to normal and he remembered him and then he jumped him with enthusiasm and landed him on the ground and toothless was very happy because Hiccup has come to visit him. Then Elsa smiled and laughed a little and she was so happy because he remembered him and did not to anything to him and then she sighs comfortably.

Hiccup: Hey, I'm glad to see you too, bud." Hiccup tried to stand up but toothless put him back on the ground and he started licking him with enthusiasm

Elsa: See? he's not gonna eat your father." She said to her children who were hiding behind her dress while the boy was covering his face with her dress. Then they started looking at their father and toothless and they were relieved when Elsa calmed them down. Then they saw that hiccup seemed to enjoy the situation a lot.

Hiccup: Hey! How's the tail holding up? probably could use some oil and a little fine-tuning." He said as he put his hands on his face and was still licking him a lot

Elsa: Look, it's okay. They're friends." She was still holding them and then she looked at her children and saw that they were still afraid of the dragon because it was the first time they saw one. As Toothless was hugging him and smelling him because he wanted to get deeper into his scent. And then licked him in the face again, then he came back and he looked at his kids who got scared when he looked at them. Then nuffink put Elsa dress in his face in fear of the dragon
(Note: Nuffink is the boy and Zephyr is the girl)  

Hiccup: Come." He said to his children who were still afraid of toothless.

Elsa: Go on, Don't worry. he won't do anything to you." She said to them gently. Tomorrow they pulled out of her hands and went slowly and fearlessly towards toothless.

Hiccup: Hold your hands out. like this." He grabbed their hands and he put his palm up to their hands. Then he put their hands in front of toothless's face.

Hiccup: let him come to you." Elsa approached him and sat next to him and looked at her children who would have earned toothless's trust. Then toothless looked at their hands until he approached and put their hands on his head. The children looked at him in shock and they smiled and became very happy to be friends with toothless.

After that hiccup would ride on toothless and put his son in front of him on toothless's back and they would fly in the sky. And Hiccup had removed his cloak , and then toothless flew so fast that hiccup started grabbing his son and throwing him in the sky and picking him up and his son seemed to enjoy it a lot. And then they looked next to him to see elsa who was riding Light fury with her daughter and then Elsa looked at hiccup with a nice smile. And Elsa had removed her royal crown. Then they looked next to them at toothless and Light Fury's kids flying together until one of them fired a plasma and he disappeared for a moment and reappeared next to them. Then the three of them flew by toothless's side until White night fury flew next to hiccup's son. And then his son reached out to the Little Night Fury and the snow came out of his hand which he inherited it from Elsa. But his sister didn't inherit the ice like him because she was like her father. Started Little Dragon enjoys the ice that came out of his hand and tried to lick the snowflakes but suddenly Light fury flew over hiccup and Elsa used her power until hiccup and his son their hair full of snow. Then they looked at where Light Fury flew and behind her was a lot of snow that Elsa had released. Then they looked at Elsa who was laughing at them with her daughter and then Elsa shook her head to hiccup to follow her. Hiccup smiled at her and then he looked at his son who was so excited, then he pointed out to Toothless to fly right behind them. Then toothless flew over and he turned around and hiccup put his son next to Elsa on Light Fury and then he grabbed Elsa's back. Elsa turned to her son who was holding her back and she smiled at him gently.

Hiccup: Legend says, that when the ground quakes or lava spews from the earth, it's the dragon, letting us know they're still here. Waiting for us to figure out how to get along." Toothless flew by Light Fury until hiccup reached out to his daughter, and then his daughter stood on Light fury then elsa grapped her hand until wouldn't lose her balance, then she help hiccup's hand and then hiccup pulled her right back to toothless and toothless flew away. Elsa looked back at her son with a smile, and then he held her back tightly, then Light Fury flew behind toothless.

Hiccup: Yes, the world believes he dragons are gone, if they ever existed at all. But we berkians, beside of course the good people of arendelle who still believe there is Dragons even after they're gone. we know otherwise. And we'll guard this secret until the time comes when dragons can return in peace." He said while toothless and Light fury flew behind them were the children of the night fury they all fly into the sky filled with bright clouds of hope with Hiccup and Elsa and their kids.

(END)

Well, I'm happy and sad at the same time because I have finished that book. But don't worry, there's still another one I'll write down as soon as frozen 2 comes . Well, I hope you like that book and you enjoyed it. And don't forget to give me your opinion about the ending the chapter