Chapter 9: Escaped from Grimmel

Everyone was celebrating in their new place and greeting the chief and they would grab hiccup and lift him up until he was dizzy. Elsa and Anna and Kristoff were partying with them, and they were watching some people raise hiccup, and they were laughing. While Olaf was trying to drink with them, his hangover was coming out of his butt. Then some people stopped throwing Hiccup, who started feeling dizzy and nauseous, and then gobber grabbed him in order not to fall.

Gobber: got to say, I thought you were well off your rocks, but this spot ain't half bad."

Hiccup: This was supposed to be a temporary solution." he was still dizzy. Then came eret, who was standing at table and holding a piece of meat in his hand.

Eret: It's unanimous. everyone agrees we've definitely traded up. Well done chief." He hit hiccup's shoulder, then he left and ate a piece of meat in his hand. Then hiccup talked to gobber and he was worried.

Hiccup: What if the tail broke? What if grimmel found him? What if he needs me? What if grimmel found our place and kidnaps Elsa?" He was so worried that something would happen to toothless after he left. He was worried if grimmel would do something to him if he found him. And Elsa, he was afraid and concerned that grimmel would found their place and take Elsa, He didn't want to lose her, he loved her so much, and whatever happens, he'll protect her until his last breath.

Gobber: Would you relax? He's probably having the time of his life. And don't worry, Grimmel won't be able to found your precious fiancee, Queen Elsa."

Hiccup: How would I know? she never comes around. And when she does, she's always rushing off. I'm saying how-how do we know if she's right for us?" He talking about light fury.

Gobber: Us?" He said while he was drinking.

Hiccup: You know what I mean. She's so wild and skittish. I'm just gonna say it. I don't trust her." He said he was upset about what light fury was doing with Hiccup and Elsa and that she was attacking them. Then gobber started laughing at him.

Gobber: Can't tame'em all, Hiccup. One day, you'll have to snip those apron strings and let Toothless stretch his wings. Reminds me of a talk I had with Stoick about you." Then he panicked after seeing the Little Dragons he was afraid of.

Gobber: Where do they keep coming from?" He went into a tent to hide from those little dragons. Hiccup looked at him confused.

Hiccup: Who?"

Gobber: Those bloody Hobgobblers. I swear they're popping up faster than rabbits. I think they went to eat me. Evidence would suggest I'm tasty." Suddenly Tuffnut came out of the tent where gobber was hiding, and then he put his hands on hiccup's shoulder to talk with him.

Tuffnut: Hiccy, a moment? listen, I've been watching you walk. Lose the limp. No one's gonna marry that, Especially Queen Elsa, she won't accept marriage with this." Hiccup seemed upset about it.

Hiccup: I have a prosthetic leg, Elsa doesn't mind it." Gobber would have said something but Tuffnut interrupt him.

Tuffnut: And I have a parasitic twin, but you don't see me limping around about it. Come on, chin up hiccy. Puff out that chest." He started bothering hiccup then he hit his chest and he hit his ass, and they left. but before gobber leave, he looked behind him. and he saw a lot of little dragons and scared him so much until he ran too fast away from them. Then hiccup saw that Elsa was with Anna and Astrid talking, and then Elsa looked at him and smiled. Hiccup went to her to talk to her because he wanted to stay with her, But they saw Valka and her dragon coming down so hard on the ground and they were tired. Hiccup and Elsa and Anna and Astrid ran into her so fast, they were worried something might have happened to her.

Hiccup: Mom, Are you hurt? W-What happened out there?" He asked when he was worried, while hiccup and Elsa caught her so she wouldn't fall.

Valka: I don't know how, but Grimmel tracking us." 

Gobber: Ah! This is all because of the Hobgobblers." Hiccup and Elsa looked at him and then they ignored him, and they looked at Valka worried.