Chapter 10

Sorry guys for the delay but homework makes you busy. anyways this story is kinda about how clary self harms  so i found a song about depression ( i think ) and i think it sort of goes with clarys story so yh and if its a bad song just say cause i am not good at choossibng songs.

when she cries - britt nicole

 and sorry if this chapter is quite small but i got my story sorted so i know what to right now.                  so yeah enjoy

bella x :)

Clarissa POV

When Simon and Jace returned from there little dare I couldn't hold my laughter. And it appeared that neither could rest of the group.

" Did you do it " Izzy said

" Heck no " Jace said

" And that is why I am doing this..." Simon said and took off his shirt

" Awwww" i said  "  I thought you liked jace " i smirked

"  Shut up morgy " Simon said

I glared at him " Enough with the nicknames, its your go "

" Ok, jace truth or dare " simon said

His tone made me suspect that him and Jace were up to something.

" Dare"  Jace said

" I dare you to............ kiss clary for three minutes"

" Wait .....WHAT!!! " I said almost shouting

" Ohhhhh " Izzysaid " Fight fight fight fight fight .."

" SHUT UP " everyone shouted 

" And, by the way clary this is what you get from the other dare " Simon said

" Ugh" 

" So Jace, do you want to do the kiss in public or in the bedroom while Maia times you" 

" Hmmm.. publ.." he started before i interupted him and said 

" Bedroom "

" Ohhh saucy " Jace said while winking at me 

" No" I said rather fustrated with his attitude " i just dont want the whole world to know i kissed you for the second time. Against my will"

i said the last few words slowly so that he could understand. I hated that moment, but Jace should haev sensed that i didnt like him that way. Well i never really liked him at all.

"  Well " Maia said " to the bedroom. oh and you guys can carry on the game while we do this " 

" Ok " Magnus said

" Before i had time to protest Maia grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the bedroom. Jace trailing not far behind. When we got to the room, Maia shoved me inside. Because she shoved me so hard i landed on the edge of the bed.

" Jace hurry up" Maia shouted

10 seconds later, Jace walked in like he was royalty. When he walked in Maia slammed the door shut.

" Look Jace i dont want to kiss you so can we please just stay here for three minutes and say to evryone that we kissed " i said almost pleadingly.

" Clary i always do my dares sooooo " 

Before i had to process anything he just said, he grabbed me by the hands and pulled me towards his chest. He slowly leaned fowards until his lips lightly touched mine. He then slowly slid his hands on to my back and pulled me closer to him.

It was the exact moment when Jace pulled towards, i felt pain flow through my back. Then my world went black.