14- GENTLE - LEE MINHO

Genre: Fluff.

You as: Seo Jiwoo a 23 year old, University going student.

Jiwoo's POV:

"Get up!!" My mum nearly ruptured my eardrum. She jerked me towards the clock, which displayed 09:45 am and unfortunately the first class was of Math that had started at 09:20 am.

And yeah I was late...

I hastily rushed to the washroom, wore a baggy grey hood that I took out from the laundry which wasn't done yet. I tied my chocolate brown hair in a messy bun. Jumped into a nice pair of jeans and off I went for my University.

I was waiting for the bus just when a boy asked in a funny tone,

"You seem to be in a hurry" He catechized

"Wait, how do you know? Are you a stalker?" I said with a terrified tone. "No no, don't take me wrong. Actually your shoes are-"I looked down at my feet and saw that I was wearing slippers and not just the slippers went wrong but one slipper was different from the other. I cursed myself inside my mind, looking at that boy I said,

"Thank you-" with a sheepish grin, turned around and continued,

"For making it worse" I mumbled the last part of my phrase.

I thoughtlessly went back home wore my brand new sneakers and went off for university. It was 10:20 am. I was standing outside the door of the class preparing myself for a nice long lecture.

Okay, Jiwoo, you can do this. Just get into the class. Don't utter a single word and mutely sit on your seat. If Sir Woojin says anything just play deaf and mute for solid 20 minutes.

Saying that to myself I advanced through the door and to my seat, luckily no one noticed me. I led a sigh "That's a relief". Everything went well the lesson was almost over Sir Woojin was about to leave as he announced,

"Seo Jiwoo, do meet me at the office after the next class is over".

What! No

Now it was Ma'am Jisoo's class. I wished that this class may never end not because Biology is a good subject but right after the class I had to go to the office.

The class ended and my best friend Hana came to me and asked "Why were you late again?"

"I slept at 02:00 am yesterday, how I was supposed to wake up at 09:00 the very next day" I exclaimed my voice while explaining my point.

"Okay, I understand your point but you need to explain this to the principle not me, now go, Fighting!" She backed me up.

I opened the door and found 3 students already seated on the chairs. Following the manners of the university I waited outside and when they were done, I was ready to go in.

The 3 of them were coming out first came a tall, broad-shouldered, Handsome looking boy with peachy plump lips followed by the 2nd one who seemed to be a visual king with a good height, light brown hair, glistening eyes and a mesmerizing smile which was so attention-grabbing that I don't even remember how the 3rd one looked like.

I went inside the office and after 20 minutes I came outside, the second figure was still in my mind and I couldn't pay attention to anything when I saw him. Somebody interrupted my thoughts and that was Hana she said,

"They are back!!!!!" she squealed,

"Who is back?" I asked in an astonishing tone.

"Minho, Hyunjin and Felix" She stated the names.