42. UNDER CONFIDENT- KIM TAEHYUNG

Genre: Fluff
You as: Kim Seohyun

Third person's POV:

"Seohyun, are you ready? We are getting la-" Taehyung called out to his girl friend while adjusting the black strap of his wrist watch as he entered the room but the view he detained left him confused.

Narrowing his eyes he looked at his girl friend and to his surprise Seohyun hadn't even started getting ready; she was still wearing her casual clothes and her hair tied in a messy bun but that was not what made him confused, the frustration that ...

Narrowing his eyes he looked at his girl friend and to his surprise Seohyun hadn't even started getting ready; she was still wearing her casual clothes and her hair tied in a messy bun but that was not what made him confused, the frustration that was outlining her features didn't seem normal at all.

Without replying to her boyfriend she kept on anxiously searching for something in the whole room from her grey shinny metallic make up box to the wooden drawers embedded in front of the huge mirror but her face showed that she was failing to find...

Without replying to her boyfriend she kept on anxiously searching for something in the whole room from her grey shinny metallic make up box to the wooden drawers embedded in front of the huge mirror but her face showed that she was failing to find the very item she was looking for leaving her even more irritated.

"What did you lose? You look worried" Taehyung furrowing his eyebrows in concern asked his annoyed girlfriend who had by now wrecked the whole place.

"I can't find my grey contact lens" Heaving a sigh Seohyun pushed the drawer closed with a loud thud and looked at Taehyung while placing her left hand on her waist and the other hand on her forehead as she replied.

"Just try to recall where you placed them last time and go through that place again" Taehyung said entering into the room and assessing the irritation hanging around her features.

"I clearly remember I placed them in my makeup box and now they have vanished somewhere" Seohyun after huffing in annoyance just went and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well...if you can't find them than just don't wear contacts today" Taehyung scratching the nape of his neck replied thinking he presented her with an easy solution.

"Taehyung, I had a whole look planned and now that I can't find these stupid lens my whole look is getting ruined" Seohyun responded indirectly disagreeing to the solution he had to offer.

"I am sure you gonna rock that look even without those contacts" Taehyung said with a soft smile and his head slightly titled while having his hands placed inside his pockets.