Love Always Comes Late

After Neji and Hinata have gone

Naruto's POV:

Oh Noo what should i do now , she just misunderstood , i just waited for her to come but unexpectedly Sakura come and asked me about my feeling to Hinata , i just telling the truth but Hinata only heard half part of our conversation .

" Sakura , what should i do now , i've already hurt her feeling . Maybe Neji is right , i'm just a f*cking trash who blind about love" sobbed me.

" Calm down Naruto ! its not your fault !this is just misunderstanding ! now i will bring you home " conviced Sakura

" Thanks Sakura , but i will go home alone , leave me alone please " i said that and soon left Sakura there

On the way home , i can't forget every single words that Neji and Hinata said to me

"SHUT UP ! YOU ARE THE WORST CREATURE IN THE WORLD THAT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO THANK SOMEONE'S EFFORT ! "

maybe he is right , i just a trash and the worst man ever , i feel don't deseved to be loved , OMG what have i done ?

"LOOK THAT CAKE ! HINATA-SAMA SACRIFICE HER BEDTIME FOR ONLY MAKING THAT CAKE AND SHE ALSO TRIED HER BEST TO CONFESS HER LOVE ! THATS THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER DOING THAT ! "

Hinata made that cake for me ? why ? Why did she have to sacrifice everything for a trash like me ? She trully love me but why i wasted her love , her effort !

Please let me go ! i don't want to hear it anymore

She said that , it means she already hate me ! she even didn't want me to touch her, i already hurt her feeling . Maybe if i die now she won't suffering like this , she will happy . Yeah thats the right Choice . i will jump now in this lake so i bet that my corpse will never be found and Dad , we will soon meet again .

30 Minutes before Naruto thinks about suicide

Iruka 's POV:

I had a bad feeling about this because Naruto haven't come home , so i soon phoned Sakura and asked her about Naruto.

" hello Sakura , is Naruto with you ?"

" Ah Iruka-sensei Naruto hasn't arrived yet? he told me that he will come home alone ! "

" Okay Sakura i will find him now , thanks for the information" as i soon go to find Naruto

I'm searching him in the lake and hasn't find any clue where is him now , and then i decide to walk further and i saw a boy who planned to commit suicide by drowing himself into the lake .I run into him to stop it then i realize that he was Naruto that already jumped into the middle of the lake . I quickly jump to the lake and saved Naruto ! And i managed to bring him to the land safely. Soon i slapped him and scold him .

" WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU DO ! WHY YOU DID THIS ?? YOU THINK WITH YOU END YOUR LIFE ALL THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED ? THINK IT WISELY NARUTO !"

But he didn't give me any respond and suddenly he sobbed . I don't have any idea what happend to him but i hug him to calm him down .

" Its okay Naruto , i'm here . Sorry i didn't mean to slap you but this is stupid you know ! you don't have to take your own live to solve your problem! remember , i'm still here ! just let it out" conviced me

And after i said that , he cried in my chest and wrapped his hand tightly into me .

" Iruka sensei , i'm sorry for everything i did , i already bothering you and i just a trash that don't deserve to live and be loved " mumbled Him