Fight for Love

Naruto's POV:

After Hinata left me for another man, my heard feels so hurt into pieces . I sobbed there and Shikamaru managed to calm me down ,

" I don't want she left me like my father left me ! enough for dad , and i don't want to happen again for the second time , the first time is quite tough for me. Shikamaru , maybe its too late for me to get her love , she choosed to go with that man instead of me. Neji , maybe your Sister didn't want me to be her Boyfriend ."

Neji's POV

Poor Naruto , he already late to convess his love to my sister , hmm maybe its time to tell the truth.

" arh.. Naruto , actually she loves you so much until now , she actually didn't leave you ! the reason she choose that man is because she love you ! she wanted to keep you save because if she ignore his request , you will die ! That Toneri wanted your Kyubi 's Chakra in order to make him stronger, so she choosed to sacrifice her body for you ! i'm sorry for scolded you in the lake , i'm so worry about Hinata because she always train herself to convince her love to you ! she made that cake for you , she even spare her money to buy that scarf for you . Thats why i'm so mad when you reject her love , even you reject her love , she is still considering about you ! but i knew that now , thats only our missunderstanding , i'm trully sorry Naruto ".

Naruto's POV

" i 'm already hurt her feeling , i always thinking about my dad and myself only, but when she keep strong facing the stubborn like me , i feel like i'm fell in love with her , i really amazed because thats the first time i see someone attemped to get my intention , Thanks Neji for telling me the truth and now its time to prove her how much i love her . She is the reason i live , the reason that i can slowly liking girl , and She is the reason i smile . "

when we were talking , suddenly Hinata's Dad come .

" Mr Hiyashi !. its nice to meet you !' said we

" Chichi ue( father) ! finally you come ! Hinata-sama was captured by the Man from Otsutsuki , now how to get her back ? tell me chichiue !" said Neji as he so worried about Hinata

" i knew that will happen , They need our Byakugan to run their mission to control the world , and they need chakra from the Jinchuriki in order to make them stronger , so they only buy some time ! after they used HInata's Byakugan , they will kidnap you NAruto soon or later . But to get there , we need someone who can open a portal to get there ." Said him

Hinata's Byakugan

Hinata's Byakugan

as we are totally out of idea how to open a portal , Sasuke said ..

" I have a rinnegan! I can open the portal and bring you to them , i still sense their Chakra , But i can't bring you all , so Naruto ,Sakura, Neji , and Me will go there. " said him