Episode 3- Blue Angel the Star Idol

~~Y/N'S POV~~

It's been a few days since I dueled Gore and Cal had his truck parked right outside of Yuusaku's house. Right now Cal was showing us something that he found out recently.

Cal: So look at this Aoi Zaizen, 16 years old.

Y/N: So besides being a hacker and running a hot dog truck you also stalk schoolgirls? That's just weird.

Cal: Oh shush it. Anyway, she's the sister-in-law of Akira Zaizen, SOL Technologies' Security Manager. Also Blue Angel's true identity.

Y/N: wait are you serious?

Cal: Yes, oh wait... was that sarcasm?

Y/N: Possibly. How do you know she's Blue Angel.

Yuusaku: So?

Y/N: hang on... Yuusaku look at the uniform she's wearing. She goes to the same school as we do.

Cal: I was thinking that one of you two could get to know her and get some info from SOL Technologies. although that's impossible for Yuusaku...

Y/N: Hm? how so?

Cal: Can you imagine Yuusaku trying to talk to someone?

Y/N: Um....

Cal: Just imagine Yuusaku walking up to Aoi, It's like "Hey I'm Yuusaku, do you like bowling? I like bowling."

Y/N: Ok I can kinda see that now that you say it.

Cal: That's why You need to do it Y/N, unless Yuusaku here is uncomfortable with you talking to other girls?

Cal smirked and looked in Yuusaku's direction in which she just looked away.

Cal: Y/N you just need to walk up to her and turn on the charm.

Y/N: The.... Charm?

Cal: yeah, it'll work perfectly.

Y/N: I see too many flaws in your plan... but what other alternative do we have?

Cal: well as of right now we just have the idea to search blindly.

Y/N: so the plan is for me to meet up with Aoi, become her friend and see if she has any info which I would say would be very unlikely.

Yuusaku: why would you say that?

Y/N: I mean, what reason would Akira have to tell Aoi about what happens?

Cal: well you better hope that he tells her unless we will be back at the drawing board.

Y/N: alright fine. I'll do it.

Me and Yuusaku left the truck and went inside of Yuusaku's house. The next day after school I looked around the courtyard of the school and started looking around for Aoi but I was having no luck. Until I found her walking by the fountain. I followed her from a distance until she rounded a corner and entered a room. I walked up the door and on it was a sign saying 'Duel Club'

Y/N: a duel club?.... yeah not gonna go in there....

I was about to walk away until I heard a voice that always annoyed me.

Naoki: hey! Y/N.

I turned around.

Y/N: oh hey.... who are you again?

Naoki: I told you many times! It's Naoki Shima!

Y/N: ooh yeah.... not ringing a bell...

Naoki: What?! ugh... whatever... Hm? what are you doing wearing a Duel Disk?