Episode 9 - Return of an Angel

~~Y/n's POV~~

The day after me, Playmaker, Go Onizuka, and Blue Angel joined together to begin taking down the Knights of Hanoi school passed by like usual but Aoi came up to me and pulled me to the side of the hallway.

Aoi: Hey Y/n, would you like to come to duel club today?

Y/n: Uhhh...

I looked over to Yuusaku who just gave me a nod and a thumbs up as I looked back to Aoi.

Y/n: Sure, why not?

Aoi smiled and wrapped her arm around mine as we made our way to the Duel Club. On our way I saw Naomi crouching down next to the door staring at his tablet very intently. When we passed by him I saw that his tablet was showing the live feed from inside the Link VRAINS. The Knights of Hanoi were turning even more people into Anothers. Once we got into the club and sat down we watched the entire thing.

Naomi: Damn! Hanoi is doing whatever they please! We can't just let them run amok! The Link VRAINS is in danger! We need to take action as the Duel Club! Right Zaizen? L/n? President!

Hosoda: We should take action? You want us to go into the Link VRAINS and duel against the entirety of the Knights of Hanoi?

Naomi: W-Well... I'm going! I can't sit down on the sidelines-

Hosoda: No! It's too dangerous. If you, or anyone in this club get turned into Anothers. I'll regret it forever. The Duel Club is suspended until the Another problem is resolved.

Naomi: Wait a second President!

Aoi: Be quiet.

Naomi slumped back in his seat on defeat before looking back down at his tablet to show Go and Playmaker beating the Knights of Hanoi.

Naomi: Playmaker has arrived!

Hosoda: Then there's nothing to worry about. Where Playmaker goes U/n will come as well. They can handle this. Meeting adjourned. We will meet again when there's peace. See you!

Hosoda left the club room followed by Tanaka, Suzuki, and Sato. Me and Aoi stood up as Naomi was too busy encouraging Playmaker as we left.

Aoi: So, are you gonna go help them?

Y/n: I don't know I have been told that it's dangerous.

Aoi: I'll take that as a yes then.

Y/n: Yeah. I need to head to my... Well... 

Aoi then let out a little giggle.

Aoi: It's fine. Good luck.

Aoi quickly kissed me on the cheek and ran off in the direction of her house leaving me with blush covered face. I made my way to the small park where Cal's food truck was parked and was currently closed. I opened up the back and came inside.

Cal: Good, you're here.

Y/n: Yep.

Cal: She's just about finished up in the Link VRAINS. Where were you?

Y/n: Got into a Duel Club meeting. 

Yuusaku stepped out of the small room.

Yuusaku: Oh hey. How was the meeting?

Y/n: Good I guess. Apparently I'm not allowed to go into the Link VRAINS. Club president's orders.

Cal: Wow. And as your friend I advise you not to follow the orders.

Y/n: I wasn't gonna to begin with.

Yuusaku: Of course.

Cal: If you guys are done in the Link VRAINS I'm gonna open up the cafe now.