Episode 5- Cyber Treasure Hunter, Ghost Girl

~~Y/n's POV~~

It's been two days since Yuusaku's encounter with Revolver and nothing out of the ordinary has happened yet, although yesterday while working at Cal's food truck a woman who resembled Ghost Girl. It could've been a coincidence but it surprised me a bit. Other than that, the Ignis I acquired shows significant similarities with me but for it's name I decided upon was Alpha, plus Yuusaku has always been stuck in deep thought mainly due to what Revolver said to her about AI and free will. I was just laying down on the couch looking up at the ceiling until Yuusaku walked downstairs.

Y/n: huh? oh hey.

Yuusaku: come on, Cal wants to meet up with us.

Y/n: Alright let's go.

We both left Yuusaku's house and walked to where Cal had the truck parked at with a 'closed' sign at the sign. We both entered the truck and I closed the door.

Cal: Look at this.

We both looked at what Cal had on his monitor which was a message from Ghost Girl with the subject reading "Hello Daddy-Long Legs."

Y/n: That's a weird subject name...

Cal: Ghost Girl sent a message on a popular hacking forum.

Yuusaku: You two know each other?

Cal: No, Y/n does. But I guided her during your duel against Revolver. She acquired my source code to create a program that I'd notice. She's demanding a duel against U/n. If she wins, she gets an undisclosed favor but if he wins then he'll get the backdoor to SOL Technologies's data bank.

Y/n: huh.... I sense a trap....

Yuusaku: Y/n you need to.

Y/n: There's always a chance that I could lose.

Yuusaku: What makes you say that?

Y/n: Ghost Girl saw how I duel and could make a plan to beat me...

Cal: That is true... Especially since we don't know what that favor could be it worries me even more...

Alpha: Welp... Y/n better prepare yourself, she could be into some weird--

Y/n: Alpha shut up....

Alpha: Why must you be so cruel to me?...

Y/n: Why do you always annoy me?....

Alpha: Oh that's simple, I'm a part of you silly

Cal/Yuusaku: Really?

Alpha: I don't know.

Y/n: Now I know how others feel about me...

Alpha: Aw come on! I think we can be funny.

Y/n: ....no...

Alpha: Drat....

Cal: Anyway.... are you going to accept?

Y/n: As much as I don't want to. I'll have to...

Cal: Alright

Cal sent a reply to Ghost Girl and a few second later I saw a live video feed of in the Link Vrains of Ghost Girl in there.

Y/n: well, here we go.

Yuusaku: Y/n good luck!

Y/n: thanks, I'll definitely need it with her being my opponent.

I entered the room and before the door closed Cal told me to be careful of traps. Once the door closed I took out my deck and placed it into my Duel Disk's deck slot.