Episode 6- a shocking discovery

~~Y/n's POV~~

I woke up to see a head of pinkish hair on my chest. I started to panic a little and then realized that I was at Emma's house and figured that sometime in the middle of the night she moved to where she is now sleeping on top of me. I slowly started to run my hand down her hair as I could see her face relax into a smile as she snuggled into my chest. After a few minutes Emma started to wake up and looked up at me.

Emma: huh?

Y/n: Good morning Emma

Emma's face flushed a light pink color before she calmed down and smiled.

Emma: Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: how'd you sleep?

Emma: I slept very well, how did you sleep?

Y/n: I slept very nice as well.

Emma got off of me and let me sit up.

Emma: Well, what are you gonna do?

Y/n: Well... Me and Playmaker would most likely try to go into the back door of SOL Tech. soo....

Emma: I understand. You two want some closure on what happened ten years ago with the 7 kidnapped kids.

Wait. Seven kidnapped kids? I thought there was six.

Y/n: Y-yeah...

Emma: Hey, are you ok?

Y/n: Huh? Me? Yeah I'm fine.

Emma: That's good

Y/n: A-anyway, I'm sorry to be a bother.

Emma: No it's fine. I actually enjoy your company.

I slightly blushed at the sentence that Emma just said.

Y/n: W-well thanks, you're an amazing person to hang out with.

Emma: Thank you Y/n.

After a few minutes of getting my stuff and saying goodbyes I was heading down the street back to Yuusaku's house and once I got there I saw her sleeping on the couch and noticing that it was only 6:30.

Y/n's thoughts: I'm starting to get a sense of Deja vu....

I picked Yuusaku up and carried her up to her room and laid her on her bed and like last time Yuusaku grabbed my wrist asking me to stay with her to which I laid down next to her and she hugged me and buried her face into my chest as I patted the back of her head as I fell asleep. In my dream, I started to have memories of someone else. Someone who didn't have much but was happy, but then the memories turned to those from the lost incident. Constantly getting jolted to the point of breaking. I then saw the person take off the vr goggles and I could see who it was. There was the exact image of me when I was younger right there, standing right before me stuck in the lost incident. I opened my eyes to see Yuusaku still sound asleep with her arms wrapped around me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her and held onto her. If what I saw was real then that means that I'm getting memories of someone else, or my own from this world. Yuusaku slowly stirred awake and looked up to me with her cheeks slowly turning red.

Y/n: Good morning Yuusaku.

Yuusaku: Good morning Y/n.

Y/n: how'd you sleep?

Yuusaku: Very good, I guess you can say that I feel safe in your embrace.

Y/n: what do you mean?

Yuusaku: I never had a nightmare like I used to.

Y/n: Well... I have a serious question for you... and you don't have to answer this if it hurts...

Yuusaku: what is it?