Episode 4 - The Leader of Hanoi, Revolver

~~Y/N'S POV~~

It's been just one day since Aoi has been put in the hospital Cal managed to break into the hospital's data. Apparently Aoi is now in a coma and they don't know if she will wake up anytime soon.

Cal: they say It's not a physical illness..

Ai: then it must be a virus.

Y/N: A virus? you mean, like a computer virus?

Ai: Exactly!

Cal: But that'll mean that the Knights of Hanoi have a highly intelligent person on their side.

Yuusaku: can you erase the virus?

Ai: If we get our hands on a removal program then most likely. But the Knights of Hanoi are the only ones who have it. And it'll be near impossible to obtain.

The monitor outside in the park flickered on revealing Blue Angel in the Vrains.

Blue Angel: Playmaker! You'll pay for what you did to me! If you're watching this, then come out! And bring U/N with you!

Y/N: Blue Angel? but how?

Cal: its a fake!

Y/N: Huh?

I turned to the computer screen that cal was looking at and I was a live feed from Aoi's hospital room.

Cal: Aoi is still in a coma.

Ai: It must be the Knights of Hanoi!

Yuusaku: Or SOL Technologies

Y/N: It may be a trap but I'm going.

I walked into one of the rooms and Yuusaku entered the other one. 

Y/N: Deck set! Into the Vrains!

The panels appeared logging me in and soon changed me into my avatar and then threw me out of the portal and I landed on a building next to Playmaker in front of Blue Angel.

Blue Angel?: You came Playmaker, and you brought U/N

U/N: I know you're not Blue Angel so who exactly are you?

Blue Angel?: Oh you found out already? Is it because I don't speak like her? Oh well. I'm sorry but I'm not letting you two get away.

A rose appeared in the doppelgänger's hand and tossed it towards us. Once the rose landed on the ground it started glowing a faint pink and the circle appeared around me and Playmaker causing us to fall to our knees.

Y/N: W-what the?... What is this?

Then the light started to spread around logging everyone but us in the area out.

Ai: H-Hey! I think we're in big trouble!

U/N: Oh yeah what gave it away?

The surrounding buildings started to move away causing another building in the shape of a cathedral to rise. then out of the ground vines started to sprout out around me and Playmaker and trapping us.

U/N: You made all of the Link Vrains a trap?

Blue Angel?: Yep, I even stayed up all night writing it. I hope you'd congratulate me.

She then snapped her fingers and the platform we were trapped in started to shrink and me and Yuusaku appeared inside the cathedra and the vines then took the shape of bone-like hands holding onto us. I looked around and on a marble table I saw Blue Angel laying there still unconscious.

U/N: Is that?...

Playmaker: Blue Angel...

The person who captured us appeared next to Blue Angel.