Ep 10- Salamangreat vs The Final Commander of Hanoi

~~Y/n's POV~~

It's been a day since the incident with Kyoko and all of the Anothers being released. Everyone presumed their normal lives like nothing even happened and the only time I've heard it was before school. After school Naomi confronted me and Yuusaku about the LINK VRAINS.

Naomi: "We can't remain spectators! Playmaker, U/n, and Blue Angel are fighting the Knights of Hanoi!"

Yuusaku: "So?"

Y/n: "Besides GO Onizuka is helping."

Naomi: "Y/n, you know the Duel Club is on break. But as duelists we should--"

Y/n/Yuusaku: "Don't do it."

Naomi: "Why not?"

Yuusaku: "Three reasons. #1: There's a website for the removal program so there are fewer Anothers. #2: You have np plan, so you'll fail immediately. #3: Deep down inside, you're scared."

Naomi: "What!? I'm scared!?"

Y/n: "That's why you're asking us to join you."

Naomi: "What!? Urgh. I picked the wrong people to discuss this with!"

Naomi then ran away from the two of us.

Ai: "Oh my. You two went too far."

Y/n: "It's best that he doesn't get in the way. He'll just be another casualty."

Alpha: "At this point if he does become a casualty it'll be consider acceptable."

Yuusaku: "Be quiet."

Y/n: "Well no matter if he tries something he's gonna get hurt."

Yuusaku: "Yeah. He's pretty much all talk and no game."

Y/n: "That and he's like the Adoring Fan from Elder Scrolls Oblivion..."

Yuusaku: "The Elder Scrolls? I'm assuming that it's some sort of game from your universe?"

Y/n: "You'd be assuming correctly."

We exited the school as there were very little students left. There were only a few groups left either talking to their friends or just waiting around. On the way to the park we passed by a restaurant that seemed all too familiar.

Y/n: "Hang on... Is that... A Big Belly Burger?..."

Yuusaku: "Yeah. Why?"

Y/n: "Has that always been there?..."

Yuusaku: "Yeah. Did you just notice it?..."

Y/n: "Yeah... I guess I did..."

I just let out a sigh as Yuusaku let out a giggle. We eventually made it Cal's truck and as soon as we opened the door to the back he had the monitors showing a live feed of a duel.

Cal: "Y/n, Yuusaku. Perfect timing. Look at this."

Yuusaku: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Did you d-- Is that Cyberse Wizard!? And please don't tell me that's Naomi."

Cal: "It is Cyberse Magician, and that is someone known as Lonely Brave."

Y/n: "Sounds like Naomi."

Yuusaku: "But I still have the card."

Yuusaku pulled Cyberse Wizard out of her deck as Ai inspected it.

Ai: "Oh my! It's missing it's data!"

Alpha: "Ai you didn't!"

Cal: "Missing data?"