Chapter 29

Tyra's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up feeling different. Like there was this huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Just knowing that I have one less problem to worry about.( See what I did? ;) )

I hopped out of the bed and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in and washed up.

After I was done I blew my hair dry and put it up in a messy bun. I picked out a black sports bra and a pair of grey, oversized sweats with black socks. Thank God we have Monday off today. I felt like having a lazy day.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of bacon waiting on the counter. I licked my lips and reached for a piece and grabbed it, putting it up to my mouth but froze when I heard a voice.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I heard Scott say. I quickly turned around, hiding the bacon behind my back and plastering a wide-innocent smile on my face.

"Uh, hey Scotty. Just came down to get some breakfast." I said. He looked at me suspiciously.

"Uh huh. Well, you didn't eat any of.my bacon did you?" he asked. I shook my head no. "You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure Scott." I said, my stomach rumbling. I swear I saw him smirk after that. He walked over and grabbed the plat of bacon and took a bite out of a piece of bacon. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Mmm, this is sooo good." he smirked and walked out with the bacon.

"Asshole." I whispered under my breath. Once he was gone I pulled out the piece of bacon from behind my back and took a bite out of it.

"Hey, Tyra. Where'd you get the bacon?" Isaac asked coming into the kitchen,making my eyes widen.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath and shoved the bacon in my mouth as I heard Scott's footsteps coming into the kitchen.

He came in with a devilish grin on his face.

"I fucking knew it!" he said and charged after me. I dodged him and ran out of the kitchen screaming. I passed the living room, which contained Stiles and Liam, whenever they got here. They were laughing their asses off.

"Isaac you idiot! Look what you  did! Someone help me!" I yelled, still sprinting away from Scott who was hot on my heels. Then I remembered. I'm a fuckimg werecheetah. I'm way faster than him.

So I picked up my speed speed and ran around the house but then stopped after slamming into a hard chest with an " Umph!"

I looked up to see a very amused Derek staring down at me. I immediately hid behind him, shielding myself from Scott.

"Help me! He's trying to kill me!" I begged. He chuckled and stayed in front of me. Scott stood there in front of us, waiting for the right opportunity to get to me.

"Why are you running from him. He should be the one running from you seeing as you are like 10x stronger and faster than him." he said. He's right. I stopped hiding and came out from behind Derek with an evil grin on my face.

"Oh, no no no. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" he said running away to the rest of them. Me and Derek just stood there and laughed.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked, turning to face him.

"Isaac called me over. Said you wanted to see me?" he said. My eyes widened.

"I never- I -What?" I said. He raised his eyebrows.

"He told me you wanted me over here." he said. I looked over at Isaac who had been sitting in the kitchen leaning in the doorway smirking and eating a piece if bacon. I glared at him.