Chapter one

Elli POV
Walking with my mom on our way to Andy's house to meet Andy's new toy, he's been excited to see my new toy and wanted to show me his favorite.
I been out of the town for two weeks this summer and I got a two,
A female doll with a pull string, she was kinda like a cowgirl.
She has a plaided shirt with a tie in front of it with a bear like hide jacket, also she has a belt with a holster, her with a h/l h/c  hair, well fake of course but it flows in the wind so well, then Jean like shorts. And her pull string is so funny. "Try me" I pulled her string, on "smile for me"
Their all so sweet and funny.

Upon coming to Andy's house we knock and I was greeted by a tight hug from Andy. "Hey! Andy!" I greet with a wide smile as he took me up to his room.
"Alright so who's first to meet Y/n?" I smiled and Andy got all his toys together.

"Andy, Elli! Come have some dinner and leave the toys upstairs." We stopped playing as we got up and raced downstairs.

Your POV
Picking myself up as I looked around to see some blinking eyes. "Hi?" I questioned with an awkward smile. "New friend!" They cheered as the loud cheer startled a sheriff stood in front of me with a grin on his face. "Howdy I'm Woody and these are my friends." He greeted much more comfortably.
"I'm Y/n..." I said small smile. "Well glad to meet you, were going to make great friends!" My smile got wider by the Woodys attention, "I'm Rex!" The tall green T-Rex excitedly greet. "Hello to you all I'm Y/n! And I'll be happy to be your new friend." They cheered with excitement.

As I met everyone, they were so nice and friendly. I liked their company, much better then the toys with Elli.
"So Y/n when did Elli get ya?" Slink asked me. "She got me a week ago from her grandparents as a gift". "Aw you were a gift." He chuckles as he walked away. Hah I was.

After about an hour of meeting everyone Elli and I had to leave, I said my goodbyes before they came back.

Elli pulled my string as I replied with "your my best friend so smile!" She giggled with happiness but who knew after a few months she grew bored.

5 months later.
Elli hasn't played with me for 3 months now. I feel lonely, I feel like trash.
"Elli it's time to get rid of your toys." He mother commended. "Mom can I give some to Andy?" She peeped. "Just one Andy has enough toys." And she nodded.
She threw some of the old toys I didn't talk to much but we didn't get along, then she picked me up. "Your going to be Andy's you." She whispered as she pulled my string "Smile for me!" My voice box made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elli's Pov
Stopping by Andy's real quick and I went up to his room to see him playing with Woody. "Hey! Andy I have something for you."
He placed Woody down and stared at me. "Take Y/n for me, I don't play with her and I sure don't want my sister getting her." He gave a sad smile as I handed him Y/n. "She's a great, she'll always make you smile!!" "Pull her string." Andy pulled the string gently "your my best friend so smile!" She said happily. He giggled as he placed Y/n next to Woody. "Ill take good care of her Elli you can count on me!" He saluted and have me hug goodbye as I left.
Bye Y/n I'll see you another time...
Your pov
Andy left the room to go see his mom, as I sat myself up feeling tore apart...Elli she just left why...
I stood up and climbed up to the window and press my hand against it, "why...I did so much..." I whimpered. Feeling a hand on my shoulder, "it's going to be okay..." I heard Woody speak as I tear up. "She threw me away..." I cried as I turned around to see a worry expression on Woodys face. "I'm trash..." I mumbled and Woody engulfed me into a hug, "your not trash your my friend...all of our friend." He whispered.
"I'm sorry for being sad..." I apologized. "Don't apologize what's important is that your here! So don't cry." He break the hug with a smile as I gave a small one. "Alright I'm done with the water works..." "I'm Andy's toy now." Woody nods in agreement.
"Let's start it fresh come on like show around." "Again?" "Yes again." He chuckled.