Chapter 2

Your POV
While being here for a few weeks and Andy's birthday is coming up! Well his party that is.
"It's clear guys." Woody shouted.
We all stood up and started doing our thing as potato head complained about being a baby's toy.
"Woody you look worried what's wrong?" I asked him as I climbed up the bed and sat right next to him. "Andy's birthday party is today..." he told me"Wait it's to-" Woody covered my mouth and shush me "I'll tell them they will all freak out, plus I told you because your my deputy." I nodded as he uncovered my mouth. "So you said a while back that we are part of the same brand.?" He nods "I think so I'm not for sure but I have seen tons of Woody dolls not many Y/n dolls." He stands up and offer his hand to me. "Let's go we have to tell the others."
"Slink!" I called out as he came out of the bed. "Checkers Y/n! I'll be red this time." "Uh slink..." "you can be red that's good too." "Slink we have bad news." Woody whispered "bad news?!" He yelled in shock. "Staff meeting and be happy." Woody told him as Slink walked off "happy!" And Slink hopped in happiness.
"Okay you two do the podium!" Walk next to Woody feels kinda powerful. "While setting up Woody got pulled away by Bo I just sigh and got back to what I'm doing.
"You like Woody?" Slink questioned "no...not at all." As my eyes drift to Woody. "Don't worry I'll keep it safe." "Thanks Slink." "Alright everyone." Woodys pronounces as I stood by him.

"Okay moving buddy?" He asked "do we have to hold hands?" Potato head joked "I already have my moving buddy and we can't lose each other on the move so if you don't have a moving buddy then get one." They nodded as he moved on with plastic thing.
"And Andy birthday party has been moved today..."
he whispered but everyone heard it. "Now everyone stay calm!" He quiet down everyone's worries. "I'm hate to ruin this peace but. PARTY QUEST 3o'clock!!" Hamm yelled as everyone went into full blown panic as they went the window. "Stay calm everyone!" I shouted as everyone kept yelling and going for the window...
"Well we tried." I sighed.

As everyone get worried by the big presents especially Rex, "look if I get scouts downstairs will you calm down?!" Woodys questioned. "Yes I promise!" Red yelled as Woody told me to get a scout down stairs.
"Sargent! do a recon downstairs
It's a code red." He salutes and runs off to do as I told him.
"There now we set this up." Woody set up the device.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After all the presents we finally calm down but then they called by to motherbird. "There's a surprise present, it's...its.." then Rex shook the bed end. "Rex you dumb dinosaur!" Potato head yelled.
I put in the batteries as the last bit came in "get in your places!" "Andy's coming get to your spots!" I yelled as I climbed the bed and sat on the window seal.

Hearing the boys play and seeing Ellie smile at me as Woody got pushed aside and I felt sorry. The boys and girl went back downstairs.
"Y/n! Woody! Who's up there!" They shouted as I cautiously stood in front of the Action figure.
Woody climbed up as I put my hand up for him to stop. "Heya I'm Y/n!" I smiled brightly in front of space man. He cautiously look me down then try to use his buttons? "I'm Buzz Lightyear and I'm trying to find a way off this plant?" "Hah this is Andy's room and it isn't a plant." I told him as he turned around to see the other toys looking at him curiously. "Get down!" He tackles me down and points the laser the others. "We're friends!" Woody put his hands up "you know these life forms?" He asked me "yes their my friends" "can't breath..." I Strained my voice to speak. "Sorry.." he got off me and I stood up for pat myself off. "Are you alright Ma'am?" Buzz asked me as I nod "I'm okay thanks." "But guys this is Buzz our new friend!" I cheered as Woody didn't seem to happy. "This is my spot so if you could..." Woody said with some anger.
Everyone getting excited with Bo saying she found her moving buddy.

Buzz falling in style was quite impressive. "Ugh" Woody groaned. I patted his back and gave him a supportive smile. "It's okay Cowboy.." he gave a small smile as everyone went to do their own thing with Buzz.

"Hey Y/n why don't you join us?" Slinky asked me to help worth spaceship. "Hmm what's wrong?" I walked over and saw Buzz under it. "Something wrong Buzz?" He slides out and nods "you know where the tape is?" I nodded and pointed on the desk as he nods and runs up grabs it's.

"Woody you okay?" I saw Woody looking over here. I been worried about Woody for awhile now since the room is now spaceships and woody sleeps in the toy box.

After a day of this and Buzz met Sid.

"Take one toy." I saw Woody shaking the 8-ball.
He groans. I walk over to see what's wrong but he throws Woody down the in the dark place behind the desk.
"Woody it's going to be okay..." he nods and I walk over to Buzz and start a chat.

"Buzz! Buzz Lightyear!" Woody yelled in panic. "There's a toy stuck down there and they need help!" "Then we have to help them." Buzz marches over and I stood by the window watching.
"I don't see anything!" Buzz yelled "just keep looking their there!" Woody yelled as RC went off after Buzz. "Buzz!" I cried as RC hit the pin broad and knock the global over. Buzz runs away from it but slipped on pencils and I held on to the window trying to avoid the global. The lamp spins and knocks Buzz and I out the window. "Y/n! Buzz!" I heard Woody cry.
The uncomfortable impact wasn't pleasant. Buzz helped me up as we dust ourselves off.

"There's Woody!" I yelled as Buzz ran towards the car and held on to under of it. And of course I followed to keep these guys from fighting.

Stopping at a gas station. Wait from Andy and his mom to leave that's when we jumped into car from the skylight window.

"Y/n! Buzz! You guys are alright! Now we can tell everyone your okay and I'm clean!" I gave Woody a sad expression and I was kinda hurt he still did that dangerous plan while I was in middle of it. While Buzz gave him an angry expression.
"Even though you tried to terminate me Revenge isn't promoted on my plant." Buzz said with some angry laced in there. "Oh that's good" Woody awkwardly smile. Buzz pulled Woodys shirt towards him, "But we're not on my plant now are we?" Oh no.
Buzz tackled Woody out the window as I followed to stop this fuss.
I got between them both with a sad but disappointed expression. "Quit you two!" I yelled but buzz tried to get pass me but I didn't let him.
"Now pizza plant!" Andy cheered as the car left.
"Andy!" Woody ran past us to see blue van drive off. "Doesn't he realize I'm not there."
He looked sad and worried. Poor Woody.

"This is your fault!" Woody yelled at Buzz. I gasped at what Woody said "my fault! If you hadn't knocked us out the window!" Buzz started.
"quit you two, bickering won't help us at all!" I yelled violently,as they both looked at me in shock, I actually raised my voice.
"She's right.." "car" Woody said as we I moved out of the way and dodged the car but woody was nearly ran over. "Woody" I mumbled.
Buzz was talking to his arm as Woody told him to shut up. "You are a TOY!!" Woody yelled as I backed away from argument. "You are a sad little man." Buzz told him as he walked off "I'll find my own way!" Buzz walked off.
I sighed. "Y/n this will take us to Andy! Come on." I stopped and didn't move. "Not without Buzz" he groans and sighs in defeat. "Buzz come back!" "Leave me alone!" "Buzz there's a space ship." Woody yelled and Buzz looked at me and I nodded.

"Let's go you two!" Woody yelled as he ran over to us.

"Come on Y/n!" Buzz climbed up into front seat as he offered his hand. "He isn't wrong Woody!" With that I let Buzz help me up and even buckle me in.

I'm so glad I got a seat belt because wow that guy drove like a nut job. "Do you believe The sheriff?" Buzz asked me as I looked at him. "Well...you are a toy Buzz and most of the things you do aren't real but you do you, what ever makes you smile and be confident you do!" He smiled but it was kinda a sad one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~
YEAH that's it's for this chapter hah