Chapter 3

~In the morning~

    As I wake up I look in the bathroom mirror and see I still have my makeup on from yesterday. Today I have to go to work at Starbucks so I put on my regular makeup (eyeliner, mascara, blush, power, concealer, and lip gloss.) and dress in a white v neck shirt and some jeans I grab my phone and my purse and go to work.

    I look at my clock on my phone while I'm driving, 9:11. I'm supposed to be there at 9:30. My shift ends at 3:00. So that makes me have a hour to get ready before Nashes house. My co worker Amy, is going to flip out when I tell her I am babysitting Skylynn, NASHES little sister.

    ~At Starbucks~

   When I get there I see Amy come run out of the shop.

    "WHO WAS IT??? DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE FOR ME?!?!YOU BETTER TELL ME, NOW!!!!!" she screams.

    "Shut up your so loud." I say.

     "SO?!??!?!?!?!?!?!"

     "It was just Na-... Nash..."

      "WHAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!! YOUR NOT LIEING?!?!?!?!??!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screams.

       "Shut the fuck up!!!!" I yell.

        She almost falls on the floor and luckily I catch her. We go back inside and I tell all my other Co workers who I saw. They all know I can't stand him, so they feel sorry for me. Then I see a boy come inside, Nash. His fucking mom probably told him I work at Starbucks so he wanted to see me. Fucking Perfect.

       Amy almost died, she fell on the floor and I picked her up and put her in the refrigerator intil she woke up. Thankfully I was working at the drive-through part, but unthankfully he asked My other Co worker Joey, if I worked here. Perfect.

       I told Joey to say no but he didn't. Of course. I walked over to Nash just standing there on his phone.

      "You wanted to see me sir- oh... Nash." I say like I don't know he was here.

       "Hey!" he said in the most annoying tone ever.

       "What can I get for you..." I say awkwardly.

       "Nothing right now , I just wanted to say hi." he said.

       "Oh well hi." I say back.

       "Well I guess I should be going, I have to go to Cameron's house... I'll see you later ok?" he said.

       "Yah... bye." I say

       "Bye." he said.

       After that he left. Thank god. Amy was out of the refrigerator now and she was pissed.

        "What the fuck Megan!!!!!" she said.

         "Sorry, what else was I supposed to do??" I couldn't stop laughing.

         "Was Nash Fucking Grier really here right now?!?"

          Then I stopped laughing.

         "Ugh, Yes he was here." I say.

         Just then Joey joined the conversation.

          "Yep he was here, but he didn't order anything he just wanted to talk to Megan." he said.

           Everyone made Oooh sounds like there's something going on.. No. The only thing that is going on is that I am babysitting his little sister. That's fucking it. God why do friends have to be so complicated?!?!

          After a shitty Ass long day of work, I changed into a Mickey mouse shirt and some black shorts. I redid my makeup and then got my phone and put it in my purse and left to Nashes house.

          ~At Nashes house~

       Finally I am here. I opened the door and Nash greeted me with a smile. I know I fucking hate him as hell, but his smiles are the cutest things ever. I smiled back and walked inside. His mom told me she would be back in the morning, so I could spend the night if I wanted, and she also said that Will and Hayes are somewhere so I didn't have to worry about them. Perfect. It's just Me Nash and Skylynn. It will be so awkward when Sky falls asleep and it's just me and Nash.

      I told Nash I was going to play with Skylynn then he said he wanted to play with us too. So we walked into the bedroom together and Sky was in her pajamas almost ready for bed. Right now it was 6:30 And I asked her if she had dinner yet and she said no. So we all went downstairs and Nash helped me make Mac and cheese. After we all ate Skylynn was really tired so I put her to bed. After that Nash asked me if I wanted to go Night Swimming with him. Oh Hell No.

     "Um sure, but I didn't bring a bathing suit." I said.

     "It's ok, my mom's really skinny." he said laughing.

     It felt really weird wearing Nashes mom's bathing suit, even though we wore the same size. Which was even more weird. I put on the bikini and we both walked into the pool. I didn't want to go swimming because I know I had to wash my hair after. Well fuck it. We walked into the pool and it was freezing.

     "Oh there's no way in hell I'm going in that freezing ass water!" I say.

     "Oh it's not that bad." he said.

      Even though I hate Nash, his body looked strong and it was hard not to look at. I got out because it was as cold as shit, so I sat down on the side of the pool and sticked only my feet in.

     "Please come in. There's no fun swimming on my own." he said.

     "I don't know how you swim in that, but there is no fucking way I am going in that shit." I laughed.

     Then he started smirking. He's up to something.

     "Want to see me dive?" he said.

      "Um... sure..." I said.

      He got out of the pool and walked by me and picked me up.

       "Nash put me down!!!" I scream.

       "ill drop you." he said.

       "Please don't! That water is cold as hell!" I say.

       "How about we go in together?" he smirks.

        "Nas-" I get cut off because Nash jumps in with me in his arms.

        It feels kinda good now that I am in his arms still... wait, what? Um I mean I want to smack him... Yah that's what I meant. Am I freaken falling for Nash?!?!