Chapter 5

I left Nashes house at 3. It was so awkward as fuck when his mom asked if that was his bathing suit. I didn't know what to say. I probably would of said no. I was thinking what it would be like if we dated. I think I would kill myself. I don't Like Nash, but I don't hate him. Now.

    Ms.Grier asked if I wanted to babysit Skylynn while she goes on a business trip, and I said yes, but I think it is WAY too early for me to watch Skylynn for 5 DAYS while she goes fucking off on some 'business trip'.

    As I walked inside I see a horrible mess, in MY house. My house is NEVER dirty! Who the fuck did this?!?! They are going to pay...

    I looked into the trash and saw a wallet, laying in there. The first thing I did was look at how much Cash was in there, then I looked at the ID. It was my best friend Jenny. Why the hell would SHE do this?! She. Jenny is a 'good girl'. Not some bitch who would trash someone's house and leave it like that?!?! I am going right over to her house and going to slap her. How did she even get into my house?!? I locked the door...

    I drove to her house as fast as I can, finally I get there. Her door is unlocked so I think she is home. I don't knock I just walk in.

   "JENNY!!!!" I screamed.

   "WHAT?!?! CANT YOU SEE I HAVE A MASSIVE HANGOVER?!?!" she said.

    "YAH, FROM A PARTY??? AT MY FUCKING HOUSE?!?!" I say.

    "Oh. you know about that??" she said.

    "OF COURSE I FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THAT!!! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRASH MY HOUSE????!!!!!!" I scream.

    I am sooooooooooooo pissed off right now...

    "Jenny, like what the hell!" I say.

    "I'm sorry Megan, I really am. But I can't come to your house and clean up I'm sorry. I'm just really tired and have to get some sleep." she said.

    Oh hell no.

      "Oh, There's no way in hell your going to sleep while I pick up YOUR fucking mess." I say.

      "Well there's no way in hell, I'm coming. And YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!" she screams back.

       "FINE, THEN ILL JUST KEEP THE 500 DOLLARS I FOUND IN YOUR WALLET!!!!! BYE BITCH!!!!!" I scream.

      I didn't really find 500 dollars. Maybe 40$. Wow I exaggerate a lot. hehehe.

      I am bored As Fuck. All of my friends are somewhere and I don't have work. Right now I am listening to 'Don't tell em' by whoever they are... hehehe Im not good with names. I'll just text Nash. Wow I can't believe I said that. I never thought I would say that. He is seriously my LAST choice.

Megan-"Sup Nash~Megan."

Nash-"Hey! Wass up girl?"

Megan-"Bored af. Can I come over?"

Nash-"Yah sure, what time?"

Megan-"Maybe in a few minutes... that ok?"

Nash-"Cool yep. That's ok. See you later"

Megan-"Cool see you soon!"

     I lock up my phone and jump in the shower.

     After the Shower I put on a lady gaga tee shirt and some shorts then I straightened my hair and grab my phone. Then I put on my makeup and run downstairs. I slip on some Vans and walk out to my car.

     {Nashes POV.}

Megan<3-"Cool see you soon!"

   Yessssssssssssssss. POINT FOR NASH!!!!! Megan is coming over!!!!!! And I thought she hated me, and next thing you know is she's 'Bored As Fuck' and wants to come over!!!! I beyond like Megan. She so PRETTY and I can't believe I met her. I must be lucky. :))))))

     {Megan's POV.}

     ~At Nashes house~

    When I get there it's 1. I don't know what we are going to do. He's probably boring, and just wants to play on his phone. I'm not like that. I am sooooooo babyish and like to play games like hid and go seek. I love that game.

    "NASH IM HERE!!!" I scream.

    "Damn, I can hear you. Actually I think china can hear you..." he said.

    "Asshole." I mutter under my breath.

    "So what do you want to do? We can go swimming, or play board games, or talk, or play hide and go seek, or..." he said.

    "Hold up. Did you say hide and go seek?" I said.

    "Well yah, I think so..." he said.

    "COUNT ME IN!!!!" I scream. Again.

    "JESUS CHRIST!!! I CAN HEAR YOU!" he said.

    "sorry. it's so quiet, is anyone here?" I say.

    "Just me and Hayes. Mom went shopping with Skylynn." he said.

    "Well the more people the better!" I say.

    "You want HAYES to play?" he said.

    "Why not??" I say.

    "Ok. Let me go get him." he said.

    "I can, don't worry." I said.

   I went up to Hayes room and knocked on the door.

    "What the hell do you want Nash?!?!" he said.

    "Its not Nash." I say.

    "Oh, who is it?" he said.

    "Taylor Swift." I said.

     I hear running and the door opens automatically. I see a 14 year old boy frowning at me.

    "Your no Taylor Swift." he said.

    "Haha can't believe you fell for that... Do you want to play hide and go seek with me and Nash?" I said.

    "Aren't you the Maid??" he said.

    "Rude. And no I am Skylynns babysitter now. I mean I was. But no not now. I'm a babysitter." I said.

     "And hot... ok I'll play." he said.

     We walk downstairs together and then we start. I am the hider. Me and Hayes are the Hiders and Nash is the Seeker. I hide in a closet, a pretty sucky place to hide, but I don't know this house by heart. Or else you could find me in a million years.

      I hear footsteps... Then bam! Nash kisses me randomly. But I kissed back. ;)

  ------------------------------------------------------------

      HEY GUYS!!!!! FIRST AUTHORS NOTE!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! Soooooooo how you like it?!?!??! Tell me in the comments, and give me ideas! Love your support!!! BYEeeeeeeeeeee.