Chapter 11

{Cameron's POV.}

      Who is this beautiful girl? She's cute af. Did Nash bring her? Damn I'm falling hard.

      After we talked she told me to carry her and I happily agreed. We walked upstairs and all eyes went on us. We were both laughing hard and I am pretty sure Nash was pissed. Oops?

{Nashes POV.}

      What. Just. Happened. One Second we were making vines, then Megan and Cameron barge in and she is on his shoulders.

       That should of been me.

  {Megan's POV.}

       Cameron's so funny. I almost pissed my pants. I was laughing harder then I have in years. And I thought Nash was funny, Nope. Not Compared to Cam. We are perfect for each other.

       When we walked in the room All Eyes went on us. Nash was Mad af.

       "Sorry." said Cam putting me down.

       "Yah sorry..." I said still laughing.

       Nash glared at me and Cam. Oops? There was 8 people in the room including me. I was the girl. There was Matthew, Taylor, Cameron, me, Nash, Jack and Jack and Shawn.

       "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Screamed Taylor.

       Everyone agreed and we started playing.

       "Truth or dare Nash." said Taylor.

       "Truth." he said.

       "Are you and Megan a thing?" he said.

       "No." I quickly answered.

       "Well ok then." Taylor said.

       "Yah what she said." he said frowning.

       "Truth or dare Megan." Matthew said.

       "Dare." I said.

       "I dare you to go into the guest room with Nash for 10 minutes." he said.

       "No." I said.

       "Anything but that." I said.

       "Then kiss him." he said.

       "The room it is." I said.

       Me and Nash stood up and went into the guest room.

       "Soooo..." he said.

       "What you want to do?" he said.

       "Nothing." I say quietly.

       "I'm sorry ok? I was drunk. Please forgive me. You know I would never say anything like that for real-" he started.

       "But you did." I say.

       "And I didn't mean it. I love you Megan. But I can't love you if you don't love me back." he said and walked out the door.

       Love is a strong word. I didn't think Nash loves me. I thought he just liked me. Wow this is a lot to take in. I don't think I can forgive Nash just like that. But I will because I do love him at the very bottom of my heart. But we just met! I don't know how he loves me and I love him This Second.

      I walked out of the room and walked outside. Then I saw Nash with his hands in his face on the porch.

      "Nash I love you too." I say nervously.

      We lifts his head up and smiles.

       "I know." he said.

       I sat next to him and we kissed. It felt great to finally kiss him again. I am so glad we made up. If we didn't, I don't think I could live. Nash is my everything. I couldn't live without him.

       We walk back inside and Jack And Jack, Shawn, and Taylor say there going. We say our goodbyes and they leave now it's just me, Nash, Cam and Matt. We tell them that we made up and at least Matthew is happy. Cameron didn't look so good. I asked if he was ok and he said yes but I think I need to talk to him in private.

       "Cam can I talk to you alone for a minute?" I say.

       "Sure." he said.

        We walk outside and start taking.

       "Are you ok? Ever since me and Nash made up you have been acting down." I said.

       "I'm fine. Really." he said.

       "Ok. I'm here if you need me." I say and kiss his cheek.

       His head perks up and he smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------

       HI AGAIN! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I'M ALREADY WORKING ON CHAPTER 12!!!! COMING SOON! LOVE Y'ALL!!!! SEE YAH!

KIK- Sydney_luvs_luke

TWITTER-Sydney_luvs_nash