Chapter 6

Me and Nash plus Hayes, had a great time. Nash is so fucking sweet and so is Hayes. I can't wait to go back and hang out again.

    {Nashes POV.}

    I love Megan so much. We had so much fun. I really want to ask her out but we just met. I want to hold her in my arms and kiss her all day but we are not dating. I think Hayes liked her too. He always wanted to be on her team for any game we played. Megan's so cute the way she smiles the way she laughs and the way she kisses me. I freaken love Megan.

     {Hayes POV.}

     That girl Megan was HOT!!!!! I am going to be sooo jelly if Nash is dating that chick. She so cute the way she smiles she so beautiful like BEAUTIFUL. Pfft... you don't know.

      It would be INSANE to ask her out, even if her and Nash aren't dating. But I think it is a legal to date someone younger than you... right?

     {Megan's POV.}

      I guess I will work a extra shift at Starbucks, because I am so freaken bored right now. I want to be with Nash. Really badly. I guess ill go.

      I put on my apron that says 'Starbucks' on it and I get into my car. Then I get a text from Nash.

Nash-"Had a great time today!"

Megan-"Me too, can't wait for this weekend!"

Nash-"Totally, wyd right now?"

Megan-"Driving to stupid Ass work."

Nash-"You have work on the weekend?"

Megan-"No dumb dumb, I am working a extra shift."

Nash-"......"

Megan-"FOR MONEY!!!!"

Nash-"Oh... I still wouldn't work, even for money, it's the weekend! You should have fun!"

Megan-"Nope, no fun for me... :("

Nash-"Well I am going to a party tonight, want to come?"

Megan-"Sure! Where at?"

Nash-"Matthews house."

Megan-" I have no fucking clue who that is."

Nash-"My friend. You should really come."

Megan-"Naw..."

Nash-"So that's a yes? Kk! Pick u up at 8! BYE!"

Megan-"WAIT WHAT?"

Megan-"NASH GRIER WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED."

Megan-"NASH, NO I'M NOT COMING."

Megan-"Ok bye now....."

Megan-"UUGGGGG... fine I'll come."

Nash-"Good:)"

      Fuck you Nash Grier.

     {Nashes POV.}

     Yay! Megan's coming to the party! I didn't think she would come... but she said yes! I am so excited. Right now it's 4, so in 5 hours. Look at me, I'm counting the time like a 2 year old.

     "HAYES COME DOWN HERE!" I scream.

     "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" he said.

     "DO YOU WANT TO COME TO MATTS PARTY?" I say.

     "IS THAT GIRL MEGAN GOING TO BE THERE?" he said.

     "MAYBE..." I said.

     "WHAT TIME DOES IT START???!!!!!" he said.

      "AT 8! GET READY IF YOU WANT TO COME!!" I said.

      I am thinking after the last day she babysits Skylynn, ill ask her out... is that too early? I have no fucking idea how I am going to do it. Romantic Picnic? Romantic Date? Shit, I'm horrible at this 'Dating' thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------

   HAI!!!!!! I am so happy! And I don't know why!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

     I'm so stupid. This is the shortest chapter ever. I'm so sorry. I'll try to make them longer. Try. Not will. But try.

    TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SOME IDEAS! AND I WILL GIVE THEM/YOU A SHOUTOUT!

    if you want me to give you my social media stuff, then tell me in the comments!

               Love you guys! Thanks for all the support!