Chapter 9

{Megan's POV.}

   ~The next Morning~

     When I woke up I didn't feel that good. I thought I was going to throw up. I got like 15 texts and 10 missed calls from Nash. I can't believe he said that to me last night. I am heartbroken. I am so mad/sad/confused I have mixed emotions. I am not talking to Nash because if I do he will just invite me to another party and do the same thing. Tip from Megan- Never go to a party with Nash Grier.

      I went into the bathroom and showered. After that I put on my regular makeup and through on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

      {Nashes POV.}

       This morning I had a massive Hangover. I forgot all about what happened last night. But I did remember one thing. The stuff I said to Megan. I was a total bitch to her and that was all my fault. I didn't know what I was saying though, because I was drunk. I totally ruined our chance of getting together. She probably hates me.

        This morning I called and texted her like 1000 times. I feel so bad for her right now. And she even has to watch Skylynn today later on and that's going to suck for her. Not seeing Sky, but seeing me. I really screwed up and it's not happening again. I'll try to get her off my mind by doing something with the boys. I think Cam said we are going to the mall to surprise my fans.

         {Megan's POV}

         I was so bored so I texted my friend Jenny. I stopped being mad at her because it was stupid.

Megan-"Sup Girl<3"

Bestie-"Hai! Wass up? Nun here."

Megan-"Me either... want to go to the mall or something?"

Bestie-"Sure want me to pick up up in 5?"

Megan-"Sure see you then!"

          After that I lock up my phone and changed.

       ~At the Mall~

          When we got here there was a lot of people. ALOT. We parked all the way on the whole other side of the mall because it was so packed.

          I really want to go to the mall to get my mind off Nash, but I really need some girl time with Jenny to catch up on things.

         After we got in there was a HUGE line of teenage girls with wristbands on and we got the feeling that there was something important going on. We walked over to one of the girls to ask them what's going on.

         "Hey. um... just asking, why is all this people standing in line for?" I ask.

         "Um because there is." she said.

         "Well much help you are..." I say while walking away.

         We decide to ask the person who was handing out the wristbands.

         "Hey, um why are all these people in line?" I ask.

         "There's some guys in there that are really popular right now I guess..." she said while walking off to other people.

        "Who do you think it is?" Jenny asks me.

        "Well I guess we have to find out." I say grabbing her hand.

        We walk over to the girl that has the wristbands again and we ask her for one. Then we get in line for the 'Guys that are popular' And wait to see them.

        Jenny is anxious to see who it is when I am not that excited. I only like Luke Hemmings from 5sos. That's all. Not some popular boy group. Even thought when I walk through those doors I will recognize them from something, I still won't be amazed.

        Finally we are at the door and someone tells us what to do.

        "Ok first rule, Don't touch them in those places. Next rule, you just pick on of the boys and then go out. No talking no kissing no pictures no autographs. One hug and then OUT." she said firmly.

        "Ok." Me and Jenny say.

        Jenny's first, so she will tell me who it is when she gets out. After she comes out 2 minutes later she has tear marks on her cheeks and still crying. Her hands are covering up her mouth like she is in complete shock.

       "Your turn missy." she said.

       I walk in and the expression on my face is nothing.

       "Ok walk over who you want to hug honey." this lady said.

       I want to leave now. It's Nash, and his group of idiots. Nashes face is surprised too.

      I shake my head and tell her I want to leave. Then she tells me I can't until I hug on of the boys. I am NOT going to Nash so I pick a random person. He said hi and that I am Beautiful. I role my eyes and walk away. I never want to go in there again. Nash doesn't even say anything. Wow. Typical Nash Grier everybody.

       Jenny is still crying like a baby. She REALLY likes Matthew Espinosa, so yah. We probably look like weirdos because I am looking annoyed and Jenny looks like someone died because she is crying so hard.

        "OMG." she said.

        "Yah. Omg, we have ALOT to catch up on." I say.

        She will go crazy fangirl on me if I tell her about Me and Nash. Wait I mean Nash. There's no Me and Nash... anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------

       SUP GUYS!!!!!!!!! I have a lot to tell you 18 eyes. (lol get it? Nvm) Anyways, I am starting a new book!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I don't know if it should be about Nash again? Or luke Hemmings? Or Austin Mahone? Or joey graceffa?IDK. I know a lot about Nash and that's the only reason I really want to do another book about him... soooooooo yah. See yah later!!!! BYEEEE!

KIK-Sydney_luvs_luke

TWITTER-Sydneyluvsnash

VINE- tell you guys in the next chapter lol