Chapter 28

{Megan's POV}

     I woke up to the nasty smell of alcohol.

     I see almost everyone who was here last night passed out on the floor. Including me. What the hell happened last night?!

      I stood up looking for the bathroom when I found it. I twisted the door handle then realized that someone was in there.

       I slowly backed away. When the person walked out.

       Nash.

       He had his hand on his head as he slowly walked out.

       "M- Megan?!?!" he said his whole face lit up.

       "N- Nash! " I say wanting to kiss those perfect lips.

       "Megan I that really you?!" he said putting his hand on my cheek smiling.

       "Nash I missed you so much. It's unexplainable." My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode.

       "Megan! Oh my god! I thought you were gone! I lost fucking hope Megan!" He said pulling my head on his chest hugging me tightly.

        "Megan.. I missed you. I need you." he said tears in his eyes.

        "Nash. I missed you like crazy. All I could think about was you. Your my everything Nash. I am so happy I am back." I say.

        "Oh Megan." he said bringing my lips to his.

         Our lips moved in sync as he kissed my lightly, but with passion. He tasted like cigarettes and alcohol.

         "Megan. Oh my god. I am so happy your ok. Oh my god Megan. I shouldn't have left you home alone. I should of been there with you." he said bringing my lips back to his.

         "You don't know how bad I missed you. I searched for you everywhere. I did everything I could. Megan I'm so sorry." he said tears falling down his cheeks.

         "I- I can't live without you Megan. Your my everything." he said looking into my eyes.

         "I can't live without you either Nash." I say.

         "I love you so much." he said.

         "I love you too Nash." I say pulling his neck down so our lips met each others again.

          "NASH?!?!?" someone spoke.

          We both pulled away looking at this random slut with way too much lip stick on and plastic boobs.

          "Casey get the hell out of here. We're done." he said.

          "But Nashy poo!" she said.

          "GO!" he said pointing towards the door.

          "Who was that?" I say acting like I don't know.

          "Megan. She ment nothing to me. I needed love. And she desperately needed it to. I swear she tried to act all nice but I knew she was a whore I-"

           I reconnected our lips together like I didn't have a care in the world.

           "I know. It's ok. All that matters now is us. Together again." I say.

~At Nashes House~

        "Nash what is all this gross alcohol and cigarettes doing in your room?!" I say.

        "Megan I got stressed. I was hopeless." he said.

        " Ok..." I say smiling sarcastically.

        "MEGAN!!!!!" He basically screamed.

        "What?!" I say.

        "What the hell happened to our baby?!?!?" he screamed.

        "The guy, he made me take abortion pills. Nash I'm so sorry. I didn't want to take them! He would give me punishments if I didn't take them!" I say.

         "Oh my god Megan. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." he said sitting down with his head in his hands.

         "No it's not. It's mine for telling you not to stay here. All I want to do I move forward. Nash, when we get older we can have children! Don't ever loose hope." I say kissing his forehead.

         "Your right. Move forward. Megan I missed you so much. When I saw you standing outside the door, I thought I was going to die. Megan your the love of my life. I haven't even explained even a little bit how much I love you." he said bringing my hips towards him.

         "Aww. I'm not that special." I say smiling.

         "Yes you are. Your more than special. I love you so much Megan. I can't live without you." he said kissing me passionately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Hey guys! This book is coming to a end! Oh No! I love this book so much... Thanks for so much reads! I love you all so much and couldn't be more happy. Should I have a book 2?! Idk... Tell me in the Comments!

        Bye! Vote please!!