Chapter 31

{Megan's POV}

    "Cam, is something wrong?" I ask curious.

    "What? No! Everything's fine." he carelessly shrugged.

    "Um, ok.." I say walking away.

    I sat down on the couch by the girl who I think was Cams girlfriend.

    "Hi! I'm Megan. What's you name?" I ask.

    "I'm Kat. Are you Nashes girlfriend? " She asked.

     I looked over at Nash then said, "Yeah."

    "Oh. I heard what happened. I'm so sorry." She said sadly.

    "It's ok. I'm fine now. " I smiled.

    "That's good." She smiled back.

    I looked around to fine Nash, but he disappeared.

    I went on my phone and touched the instagram icon.

    "Want to take a picture together?" I say.

    "Ooh! I absolutely L-O-V-E selfies!" She squealed.

    "Ok cool, Me too!" I laughed.

    We both put up peace signs, and then I posted it.

    "I'll be back." I say getting up to go fine the heck where Nash is.

   I walk to the back door and saw a little note with rose petals by it.

   Megan~
           Go to the back door then take 5 steps into the garage.

           Hint- P

     Aww. He planned a whole scavenger hunt for me! He's the best boyfriend ever.

     I said bye to Kat and Cam, then walked to the garage. Took five steps, then found another note.

     Megan~
             Walk 25 steps to the grocery store, and once you get there, look by the silver car on the right hand side with a black heart on it and you will find the second note.

             Hint- A

      I looked around and saw the grocery store across the street. I walked over and saw the silver car with the black heart, looked around, and on the tire, there was the next note.

     Megan~
             Walk across the other street on the right hand side, then 4 steps to the tree.

             Hint- R

       I walked across the street and saw a big tree. Is that it? I walked over then took 4 steps. The note was sitting there.

      Megan~
               Walk to the benches, then 45 steps across then you will find me.       
               Hint- K

   P- A- R- K. Park! Omg. I'm so stupid. I walk to the benches, then 45 steps across and then I look around and the sun is setting, with a picnic blanket and food in front of me. Oh Nash. He knows me too well.

       I walk over to it. To see the whole thing, but no Nash.

       Just then someone put there hands above my eyes.

       "Guess who?"

       I didn't even reply. I just turned around and kissed him. He's the best boyfriend ever.

       "Shall we eat now?" He said.

       "I'm so hungry." I say.

       "Me too." he said giving me a quick peck on the lips before sitting down to eat.

       I sat down to see Nash taking everything out of the basket.

       Salad, chocolate covered strawberries, and sandwiches. He's so cute.

        I smile as he feeds me sandwiches.

       "Was the whole thing corny? I thought it was.." he said putting his fingers through his hair nervously.

       "No! It was cute." I say smiling.

       "You sure?"

       "I'm sure." I say.

       After a while we head back to Cams house and see Kat crying on the couch.

       "Kat! What happened?!" I say putting my arm around her.

       "C- Cam.. He loves someone else.." She said crying harder.

       "Omg! Who-"

       Oh My Lord Cameron.

       "I'll be right back." I say marching up to Cams room.

       I don't even knock, I just barge in.

       "Cameron?! What the hell!" I say.

       "What? You know ill never get over you Megan." He said.

       "Your gonna have to! Your "Girlfriend" is crying now because of you! Cam, I thought you would drop this." I say a tear falling down my cheek.

       "I'm sorry! I really am! She just wasn't the one I guess." he said shrugging.

       "Then who is the 'One'?" I ask.

       "You Megan." he said.

       "No I'm not! Me and Nash are together! There's nothing between us! And sorry to hurt you, but there never will be!" I screamed walking out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Would you all get mad if Cam and Megan got together? Lol jk. It a Nash Grier fanfic. Not Cameron. Oh! Speaking about Cameron Dallas, Go check out my book!

      VOTE PLEASE!