CAPUT PRIMUM

AN: I don't know but I think your votes and comments are important to me hehehe 💜

Happy reading!

🐰🐰🐰

"Do you like something adventurous?"

In an open area of the university, Jungkook was minding his own business by sitting on one of the picnic tables under the tree with a drawing book in hands sketching something, when a deep, breathy voice whispered sweetly near his ears. The action succeeded in sending shivers down his spine. Jungkook closed his eyes naturally as he gulped down the sudden lump inside his throat, finding it hard to breathe.

"Y-yeah..." Jungkook stuttered breathily, still keeping his eyes shut tight. He hated it how Taehyung's voice had so much control over him. It was a miracle that he didn't moan right there.

Taehyung on the other hand, smiled in satisfaction when he got the reaction he wanted. Without waiting, he took the drawing book from Jungkook's hands and put it inside the younger's backpack that was situated nicely on top of the table before he slung it on his shoulder.

Taehyung was glad that Jungkook never objected to him because he's such a sweetheart that Taehyung liked the most.

Dare he said it, that Jungkook was his favorite person in the whole world then.

Taehyung stopped in front of his sport motorbike before he looked back at Jungkook who was wearing a loose white knitted sweater, skinny black jeans, and timberlands. It was already the fall and the weather was quite cold to the bone.

Jungkook didn't shudder or anything but Taehyung decided to undo his leather jacket to put it to the younger.

"Tae, I'm not a girl, you shouldn't have-"

"Shut up, baby. I insist," Taehyung said with a smile, not sweet but the dangerous one, ending any further unnecessary argument.

Jungkook sighed.

"Okay, but what about you wear the jacket backward so I can hug you from behind? It's a win-win situation for us, don't you think?"

Taehyung who was in the process of putting the jacket on Jungkook stopped midway when he heard an idea.

With that, Taehyung shrugged and did as he was suggested, giving the younger's face a warm satisfying smile from that.

After putting the jacket backward on himself, Taehyung smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair lovingly.

He then put the helmet on Jungkook's head first carefully before he put on his.

When he was sure that they were set, they hopped on the motorbike, Jungkook circled his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind, giving the both of them warmth.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook managed to ask through the helmet. Taehyung looked at the younger from the rearview mirror, noticing that the way Jungkook was asking was so calm and full of curiosity with those Bamby eyes which didn't help how cute and a sweetheart Jungkook was.

Taehyung smiled at that before he answered, "just hold onto me tight and you'll see..."

With that, the two left the parking lot after Taehyung was sure that Jungkook had seated and had held onto him tight enough as he had ordered.

🐯🐯🐯

"When you said something adventurous, my mind was thinking about going to the woods or the beach, not the mall."

Jungkook commented once they arrived at the parking lot of the mall. Taehyung carefully undid the helmet off of the younger's head before he undid his.

The older of the two smiled, fixing the leather jacket he wore backward before they got here.