CAPUT UNDECIMUS

With the whole situation, he was in, Taehyung was beyond frustrated, to say the least. He tried to call Jungkook several times, texted him, even came to his room, but the key Jungkook usually left at that one specific spot under the mat was nowhere to be found.

Taehyung had tried to call Jimin to ask where Jungkook was, and Jimin said that he and Jungkook had left to Busan for a few days.

"But it's still Thursday?" Taehyung questioned at their sudden departure. Jungkook never went home as far as he concerned, so why now?

"He said that he doesn't feel good. He wants to spend the time with his family. It's been a long time, you know? But why don't you ask him directly?"

"He isn't picking up any of my phone calls."

"Is something happened between you two?"

Taehyung sighed, massaging the bridge of his nose with his closed eyes. "It's nothing. Jungkook was just being a brat, exaggerating things."

"If you say so?"

"Alright. Thanks, Jim."

The phone call ended when Jimin said you're welcome.

Indeed Jungkook was being a brat and exaggerating things. Why would he snap like that from something stupid?

Jungkook fell in love? Taehyung had to laugh. That must be a joke of the century. But then again, why would Taehyung be angry like this to Jungkook if it was nothing? His only reason was that Jungkook was exaggerating things.

Or was it?

~o0o~

Before Jungkook's departure to Busan -- from Jimin's information, Taehyung saw Jungkook around the university a couple of times but Taehyung just didn't have the courage to approach the younger.

On the same day where their heated arguments took place, Taehyung had this "I don't care" mentality, thinking that Jungkook could just go fuck himself. Screw him, Taehyung could find himself another fuck-buddy if he wanted to and he could get anyone he pleased easily without breaking a sweat.

On the next day, Taehyung began wanting to own Jungkook so bad, his hands were itchy from not having to hold Jungkook even just for a day. Taehyung wanted to approach Jungkook, but the younger was surrounded by people most of the time.

Why would I go to a certain length for Jungkook? Taehyung thought. Jungkook was no one for him, wasn't he? So, approaching Jungkook in public area was a no.

That was where when he tried to just text Jungkook to meet at the restroom to talk or maybe to somewhere private, but Jungkook never respond to any of it so they never met after the unnecessary argument they had the previous day.

After his phone call with Jimin, Taehyung then decided to meet that one person that he thought could help him solve his inner battle inside his head with a question in mind.

Why would he care this much on someone?

~o0o~

It's been so long since the last time you visited Daegu." jin commented when Taehyung entered his study room.

"I came here almost killing myself just to have a family dinner, in case you forgot."

"Three weeks ago? Yeah, I remember," Jin replied sarcastically.

"Hyung, can we talk?" Taehyung cut off Jin's unnecessary topic.

Jin who was typing away something on his laptop, raised his head to look at his little brother. "Sure."