CAPUT DUODECEM

"Hyung, I think I'm in love..."

Taehyung had come back to his university life after a full week he spent back in Daegu. He was about to go to the restroom when he spotted Jungkook all by himself sitting on a bench of one of the university's fields. Taehyung couldn't deny that his heart just skipped a bit.

Jungkook seemed to be too focused on his canvas he was holding from the way his eyebrows that were knitted together. The wind blew past the black hair o Jungkook softly, creating a soft picture of the younger.

Taehyung was in awe the only thing he did was to call his big brother just to tell him that he was in love.

Was Jungkook always this beautiful? How could he just realize this now when he had known Jungkook for years already?

Taehyung then remembered how he had seen Jungkook asleep so many times after every of their activity, the sunlight would then illuminate Jungkook's soft yet strong features and Taehyung would be left in awe every time but he never thought about the word beautiful.

Taehyung was sure that he admired Jungkook then, but he just hadn't realized it until actually when Jungkook confessed that he loved him.

"Claim him once again, Tae. This time, do it properly like a true gentleman."

"I'll take him to Daegu."

"You better."

Without breaking his eyes from looking at Jungkook, Taehyung put his phone back inside his pocket and began moving forward to where Jungkook was.

Taehyung had a class currently but he missed Jungkook too much he chose to just ditch it.

The feelings were new to Taehyung. His heart fluttered after he finally being true to himself for admitting how he felt, without being in denial.

At first, Taehyung was being denial with his own feelings, blocking the L-word and everything associated with it, including happiness. Taehyung's life seemed bitter and monotone if he thought about it again.

Taehyung realized it now that whenever he was with Jungkook, he felt certain things inside. It made more sense now without being in denial with his own feelings. He felt happy when he was with Jungkook. Jungkook was beautiful. Taehyung fell in love. Taehyung was in love.

Jungkook looked up and he seemed to be in shocked when Taehyung took a seat next to him. Taehyung wanted to appear cool but he just couldn't stop from shaking. Taehyung cursed silently to himself, grimacing.

This is stupid, Taehyung thought drily.

"W-what's the matter?" Jungkook whispered when he looked at Taehyung's shaky hands before he looked up at Taehyung's gorgeous face.

"I want to look cool but I can't help from shaking." Taehyung paused to look at his shaking hands on his lap, he sighed. Taehyung finally looked up. "Can I hug you? I miss you so terribly."

When Jungkook was silent with his lips parted slightly, Taehyung continued. "We will talk later, I promise. I just want a hug from you right now."

"B-but, people might see-"

"Oh, fuck it," Taehyung took the drawing book and the pen from Jungkook, put them somewhere before he crushed Jungkook into a tight hug, he buried his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck. "I miss you so fucking much, you have no idea."

Jungkook closed his eyes as he bit the inside of his cheeks, barely holding himself from what, crying? Jungkook wasn't sure anymore. It was a lie if he didn't miss Taehyung as well, and oh if only Taehyung knew just how much.