CAPUT DECEM

FLASHBACK

Their relationship started in a really fucked up way, like literally.

The SN University had an annual festival where all the students and even the lecturers celebrated together just for a day. A month before the festival, the university would announce the news to every class of all the faculties with a thought that that would be enough time for the preparation.

Every class had to come up with an idea as interesting and entertaining as possible to attract people to come to their class. The more people came, the more scores they could get.

Whichever class gained the most scores, be it from the visitors or from the judges (the lecturers), it would be announced on the day of the festival before it ended, on seven in the evening.

Every year's price was different. On that specific year's prize of the winner was a trip to Jeju island for the whole class.

It was Jungkook's first annual festival as a freshman of the SN University. Their class came up with an idea to throw a café with cross-dressing waiters as the theme.

Jungkook's class-president, Kim Yugyeom, came up with an idea. Those who were considered the good-looking ones in the class had to cross-dress. It was hard, however, when their class somehow had so many (if not almost) good looking people.

Their class had twenty students. Almost (again, if not all) all of them were good looking, they got the title as the "probably top-models' class" by other faculties. They then came up with a final decision to do voting to decide who would have to cross-dress. They ended up with five boys and five girls they considered as the best-looking ones amongst them to become the waiters/waitress later for their café.

The rest of the students could help with other things for the cafe, and everyone had agreed. A trip to Jeju Island was very inviting.

They voted for the girls first. The most with so many votes were: Jenny, Sanna, Tzuyu, Liza, and Seulgy.

Jenny cross-dressed as police, Sanna as Yakuza leader, Tzuyu as a bartender, Liza as a lawyer (wearing a crisp black suit), and Seulgy as a biker.

Girls wearing boys' attires were common, but the most interesting part of the festival was the boys.

They voted for the boys after, and with so many votes were: Eunwoo, Mingyu, Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jungkook.

When the girls came up with work-attires, the boys came up with something they thought would be funny and interesting, and maybe wild.

Of course, wild, when you cross-dressed Eunwoo as a sexy nurse as you see on those cheap porn movies, Mingyu as a French maid, Bambam as a cat woman, Yugyeom as a high school girl, and Jungkook as a bunny playgirl.

Jungkook then protested. "Why would I dress like that? Why not a school girl or something?"

Yugyeom than replied. "You have the bunny teeth that are perfect for the role. Besides, we are all gonna wear stockings even though our costumes might be very revealing. Well, it's not like we have cleavage or something to worry about to be shown?" Yugyeom shrugged.

"But we still have man-boobs and ass-cheeks," Mingyu said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook then was forced to think about how the dress was like until Bambam spoke. "But guys, my dress and Jungkook's are the ones that's too revealing, no?"

Jungkook gasped, as Eunwoo waved his hand in the air, dismissing Bambam's words. "Don't you guys want to win? Jeju island!"

Yugyeom nodded in agreement. "If we want to win, we have to go all out!"