CAPUT QUINQUE

"Tae, I met your brother yesterday," Yoongi, Taehyung's roommate said when they finally met after the weekend. Yoongi would always go back home together with Taehyung on their freshmen year but nowadays, Taehyung would say that he preferred to spend the weekend with Jungkook at the dorm.

Yoongi knew that Taehyung and Jungkook had an unhealthy relationship and it concerned both Jimin and Yoongi.

"And?" Taehyung said, eyes still on the screen of his phone on his hand.

"He told me why it's hard for you to inform him about your well-being, given that you haven't gone home for the past two months."

There was no answer as Taehyung continued playing with his phone.

Yoongi sighed. "You spend too much time with him."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm a normal man. I need a reliever."

Yoongi studied the younger's nonchalant expression. "It's your business, I understand. But as your friend, I'm honestly concerned. Isn't it easier for you to just have a normal relationship like Jimin and me? It's not healthy to just be screwing around like that with him, Tae."

"Nah, I don't do relationship. It's too troublesome. Besides, he and I have agreed that we are just fuck-buddies, no string attached." Taehyung smirked, eyes still glued to the screen of his phone.

"Sooner or later, one of you would catch feelings and before any of you know it, it's already too late."

Taehyung finally looked at Yoongi funny. "Hyung, who brainwashed you about this bullshit? There is no such thing called love."

Yoongi scoffed. "What's my feelings for Jimin then?"

"I don't know. Humor me."

Yoongi was silent. He didn't prepare a comeback, not that he didn't know the reasons for loving Jimin, he just didn't need any to do so.

" I just did."

"Can't even list the reasons for your declared love for him?" Taehyung scoffed mockingly. "Then, don't you dare to tell me about that bullshit if you can't even explain it."

"You would understand once you experienced it. Maybe not now, but it'll surely come."

"You sounded like my brother."

Yoongi rolled his eyes this time.

"Alright, I have texted Jimin. He will switch today with me."

Yoongi knitted his eyebrows in confusion from what Taehyung had just said. "Tae, it's still Monday."

"I have one thing or two to settle with my Kookie."

With MY Kookie, he said... Yoongi didn't comment about the possession word Taehyung had just exclaimed any further as he watched Taehyung stood up from the couch, snatched his leather jacket, waved his hand up in the air dismissing himself from Yoongi's vision by closing the door with a soft click.

Yoongi wanted to bet that Taehyung had already fallen in love, but Taehyung just hadn't realized it. Or Taehyung had realized it but was just being in denial.

Meanwhile, Taehyung kept saying to himself that Yoongi was stupid to actually said that he was in love with Jimin when he couldn't even explain why. No one could convince him about love. No one.

~o0o~

Taehyung dropped the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it before he entered the building where Jungkook's room located. On his way, he met a smiling Jimin who gave him a small pat on his shoulder.