Ch 4

Getting back to the dorms, Sawyer and Steven were busy making out on the couch. Dahlia coughed and said "You know this is why you have your own room. You should take to using it." Sawyer flipped her off causing a laugh from both Dahlia and I as I enter my room. 

I set the bags down on the bed just as Dahlia comes waltzing in after me and setting me down on the bed. "Sawyer's getting rid of Steven and then she's gonna set up in the living room to get ready. We were wanting you to do our hair first then Sawyer said she'd do our make up. Are you going to class today?" 

I hit the lock button on my phone and the screen pops up showing that it was only 130. " Well since its already over, no apparently not. Why are we getting ready so early? I thought we weren't heading to the game till 6?" "Oh did I forget to mention that our group goes to dinner before the game?" she says giving me a little evil smile. I roll my eyes at her as she bounces up off the bed and says "You are gonna have some fun! I promise." She bounces out of the room as I sit down on the bed. 

I pull out the blue shirt and leggings from the bag and look at them. How was I supposed to go out, put a smile on my face and act like I'm not uncomfortable? There was a knock on the door, breaking me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Sawyer leaning in the door frame. 

"I have everything set up in the living room. Would it be okay if we got started now?" She says as I set the items of clothing down and stand up. "Yeah." I say following her out into the living room. Sawyer has a mini vanity covered in make up and hair products. "I figured you could do our hair first and then I would start doing our make up, if that's okay?" Sawyer says plugging in a medium sized wand. 

"Yeah that works." I say walking towards the vanity. "I was thinking a waterfall braid with some beach curls?" Sawyer says sitting the vanity chair. I smile and think back to when my mom tried teaching me the waterfall braid. I really wanted to go to the park but mom insisted we stay home and learn how to braid. "I can do that." I say grabbing the brush from the vanity. 

As I start brushing, Sawyer and Dahlia start discussing the party tonight. "I really want to see if Kaden and I can actually start a relationship. I'm getting tired of this whole friends with benefits thing." Dahlia says popping an m&m in her mouth. "He'll be at the party. You could always talk to him then." Sawyer says as I continue the braid on the opposite side. "Nah, we'll be too drunk. I'll just talk to him tomorrow." Dahlia responds laying down on the couch.

As I continued on her hair, Sawyer continued to talk about how her and Steven were doing so well and how she was so happy. What they have sounds amazing, but how am I supposed to be in a relationship? I can barely open up to Dahlia. 

Starting to curl Sawyers hair, there was a knock on the door and Dahlia stands to open it. When she does, three guys shout "AYE!" and come waltzing into the dorm. One of them was Steven and I wasn't too sure of the other two, but they were both very good looking, one more so then the others. His caramel brown hair and green eyes, his defined muscles that were showing through his v-line shirt and the smile he was wearing was infectious. I turned back to continue doing Sawyers hair.

"What's up chicas?" the third guy says sprawling out onto the couch. Steven walks over to where Sawyer and I are and gives Sawyer a kiss. "Just getting ready for tonight. You guys excited for the game?" Dahlia says cuddling into the third guys side on the couch. "Duh. First game of the season and we're gonna kick their ass!" the one with green eyes says. "Oh guys this is Bethany!" Dahlia says smiling at me. I set the wand down as I finish Sawyers hair and turn to smile back at them. "I'm Spencer." The one that Dahlia was cuddled up into.

"Hi." I say as Sawyer stands and moves to sit on Steven's lap on the chair. Dahlia stood to move to the vanity chair when the guy with green eyes says from leaning on the kitchen counter. "I'm Wade." I smile at him, earning a smile from him. I turn back to the vanity to begin working on her hair when Spencer asks "Are you the only one who can do hair around here? Normally these two just show up with straightened hair." Sawyer kicks him in the shin and I laugh. "I guess. My mom taught me when I was little and I enjoy it."