No memory

~Ema P.O.V

" Sister HA! I know you were a liar!" Isabella scoff at someone. She sounds pissed off. Damn Bethany. I open the door and step in the room. Silver and Isabella glaring at each other with so much rage. I scan the room. Bethany's not here?

" No matter how much you scrub your self I can still smell him on you! Have you no shame?! And you have the audacity, to come in here pretending to check on me!... Like you care!!... Ha! Your a nasty little-

" Isabella!" What the hell is wrong with her? Silver eyes tear up. I stood beside Silver glaring at her. Luna or not I don't give a shit.

" What the hell is wrong with you?" My tone is bitter and protective of my friend.

" You were in it too weren't you? Did you fuck him too?" She spat accusingly. The rage rolling off her made my wolf cower. 

" What are you talking about?" I huffed.

" Like you don't know!" Isabella scoff. 

" Know what !" I demand, face-palming my self.

" You see the way he looks at her, I know you do."

" WHO!?" I shout Irritated by her vague response.

She grunts " ADEN! That's who" Aden? What about Aden? I look at Silver who look just as confused. She must have noticed our confusion.

She huff annoyed, throwing her arms in the air dramatically, shaking her head with a scowl on her face.

" I might not be his true mate, which I'm certain you both know" Silver and I looked at each other again. I assume but wasn't certain and judging by Silver's expression she did too.

" So every time he fucks one of his many whores I can feel it because of this damn mark!" She snarls, clawing at her mark till it bleeds.

" I never imagined you would be one of them" She hissed disgustingly at Silver as though she betrayed her. Wait she thinks Silver slept with Aden? No fucking Way!

" WHAT!?" Silver snap appalled by her accusation, clenching her fist.

" I don't know what the hell is wrong with you or who you think you are to accuse me of such profanity! Aden is my brother! And I never slept with him!" Her word dripping with venom. I never saw Silver this livid before.

" You had me fooled for a second there... I almost believed you" Isabella chuckled darkly.  "The way he defended you last night. Hell, everyone saw how he took your scent in.'' Isabella scoffed disgustingly.

" If it wasn't for my Royal Alpha blood I would have missed his scent on you" Her tone deadly.

Wait she can smell Aden on Silver? Her sense of smell is more powerful than other wolves given her bloodline. So it has to be true? Silver did? But wait she couldn't? She wouldn't? I could tell if she was lying. She isn't. She did hesitate to remember last nights event. I wonder..

" She can't lie about that Silver, her sense of smell is stronger given her bloodline"

Silver glared at me, the look of betrayal and hurt filled her teary eyes. My heart plummets. Those words left my mouth with a dirty disgusting taste. 

" y-you-"

" And you know Silver is not lying as well" I interrupted Silver turning to Isabella. " You would have heard her heartbeat" I continue, Isabella reflecting on what I said. " I must have missed it" she hissed at me.

" No, you didn't!" I roll my eyes. 

" Give me your hand" I grab her hand, she yanks it away.

" NO!" She shook her head blinking back her tears.