Ready, get set, go

^^^^^Silver dress above^^^^

~Silver P.O.V

The dress is perfect. I hate to admit he has good taste.
A sexy navy blue floor-length pleated dress with lace-up back detail, plunging neckline and a high slit, pair with a black open toe heel.
I decided to let my hair down naturally and light makeup, shimmering eyes shadow, mascara and a matte blush pink liquid lipstick.

Ema when the opposite. Her hair in a messy bun and flawless makeup. She wore a fitted cream high neck, lace fist tail dress with gold heels.

Zane Estate is huge, fairy lights wrapped around trees and the insanely huge mansion. The green water in the four-tier fountain glows, paparazzi, even a red carpet. A dinner party in my mind is like twenty people not a guest list of a hundred with very tight security. If this is small I don't wanna know what big is. 
The hall was nothing more than spectacular, lights everywhere, beautiful floral arrangements. All of Izie's favourites flowers, a few ice sculptures of a wolf and a girl that looks like her. She has her own ice sculpture. Cool!!! Ema and I were beyond impress. Even all her favourite food and desserts. The party is consist of everything Izie loves. It's perfect and the look on her face says it all. She is in awe.

" I'm glad you like it," A baritone voice said from behind us. Izie squeals enveloping Zane as they conversated.

Oh god. My knees weaken, heart racing, unconsciously biting my lips. A Greek God in his tailor-fit black tux, broad strong shoulders outline perfectly. A chiselled jawline, well define high cheekbone and those red lips. Why are his kissable lips that red and perfect? I wonder what they'll feel like on mine. Even though I can't see his Abs I know from the looks of him there impressive. I do like abs.

Ema nudge me in the side with a smug smirk. Shit, I didn't even realize I was shamelessly gawking and spaced out throughout the entire conversation. Thank god he didn't notice. He's still distracted by Izie. 

What is wrong with me? You would think I never saw a hot guy before. Yes, he is incredibly stupidly hot but I need to have some sort of dignity. Plus I'm sure a guy like that has a girlfriend or a mate. My heart broke just thinking of him with another. I inwardly cringed at the thought of another woman touching him. 

" You look beautiful," Aden whispered in my ear, lingering a second too long. My skin crawl and the content in my stomach threaten to spill out.

" Are you ok?" His tone filled with concern.

" Yes, it's just really intimidating in here" I lied, hoping he believes me.

He placed his hands on my lower back, my heartbeat frantically banging against my chest, blood ice cold in my frozen veins, tears threatening to fall. His touch scorches my skin, I fist my hands in an attempt to stop them from trembling. The bile in my throat rising, a touch that once soothes me now repulses and terrifies me to no end. 

" Silver, nice to see you again." I turn my gaze to find Zane standing closer to me. Every inch of me wants to run into his arms away from Aden. Part of me knows he knows that too. 

" Y-you as well." My timid voice reply.

" If you excuse us Alpha my sister and I-" I cringed as his word sister an I. Disgust by his mere implication and audacity to call me sister after he did what he did. 

" Actually I wanted to introduce you to the king" Zane interrupted him. Saving me. Aden nods at Zane and follows him. I exhale a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding.

" You ok?" Ema squeezes my cold sweaty palm. 

" Yes," I nod.

" We are to meet Zane in his office on the third floor down the hall, everyone will be waiting," she whispers making sure no one overheard. I nod and follow her lead.