The game plan

~ Zane P.O.V

There was a knock on the door.

" Are you expecting someone?" Ema ask Silver.

" No"

" I'll get the door," My mate says.

" Silver." Aden the bastard at her apartment. I mute Kyle's phone.

" Do you think they can really help?" Asked my aunt.

" They said they wanted our help so I assume they know something we don't" I answer truthfully before turning my attention back to the phone.

" What are you doing here?" Silver asks surprised. 

" Here to see my little sis. Heard you're sick?" He replies. She is sick?

" Stomach cramps... you know female stuff." Sound more like a lie.

" I was hoping you would stay at the packhouse and Ema too of course "

" I don't thin-k so... I-l-like it here... I like my space" She stutter. Why is she scared? She wasn't the other night.

" You can stay in the Alpha quarter with Isabella and me. I'll personally see to it that you have all the space you need." Why is he so tenacious? 

" He doesn't sound brotherly." Summer murmur more to her self. 

" His mother died at childbirth then his father mate with Silvers mom. Technically he's not" Kyle says. Guess it's not just me who notices his persistence toward Silver.

" I don't feel comfortable there Aden. I like it here." Silver reply in a small timid voice.

" Why? You know I'll never let anything hurt you." I can hear her heart rate spike, pretty sure he did too.  

" Aden I want to stay here." A little more confident. Forced but still confident.

" NO" He deadpan.

" What? Why?''She questions. 

" I'm your Alpha and you will do as I command" He uses his alpha command on her. The arrogant ass dares to command her. NO Zane you don't care. I took a deep breath calming my self and wolf who wants to go over there and rip his head off his shoulder.

" You are not my alpha because I'm not a wolf." Now is not the time for her to get feisty.

" Oh shit" Kyle mutter.

" What the hell is she doing? He'll hurt her" My dad panic.

" He won't" I reply. He doesn't sound like a male that wants to harm her.

" He wants to dominate her" Choking on my own vulgar words.

' Don't fucking let him touch her ZANE!' My wolf growl pacing in my head.

' she's not our concern' I reply blocking him out.

she is not. Whoever she fucked the other night shall save her. I won't. 

Aden chuckles " Then maybe I should fix that"

I heard Silver gasp. My heart stops beating altogether. " Maybe then you'll be a little more submissive... hmm" He teased with a serious undertone. Without a doubt in my mind, I know the sick bastard won't hesitate to turn her.

" Da Fuck! Zane you can't let him turn her" Kyle snap protectively.

' She's his luna, it's his instinct' My wolf stated. Sensing my confused reaction to Kyle.