It's you!

~Silver P.O.V

" Are all these yours?" I openly gawk. He has like twenty-something cars, SUV, trucks, you name it. All different colour and style.
" Yep," He says Bored.
" oh" He stops in front of the most beautifullest car I ever saw. Pretty sure that's not a word but it should be.
"This is a Hennessey Venom F5, one the fastest car in the world." He opens the car door for me.
" Ohh," All I know apparently. Why am I nervous all of a sudden around him? Like I said most beautifullest car ever! I love that new car smell, inhaling deeply. I sigh in content. The leather seat soft like butter. I think I'm in love. 

He was right, it was fast we were almost there with twenty minutes to spare. There was an awkward silence the whole ride. He didn't even let me play the radio. Not that I asked anyway.  He kept his eyes on the road the entire time not once sparing me a glance. I know I shouldn't care but I did. I felt dejected. We pulled into a gas station just out of pack territory.

" Stay in the car" He orders and walked away into the convenient store.

" Stay in the car" I mocked his deep husky voice. He's probably mad he got stuck with me. I never ask him to tag along in the first place! My legs are sleepy. I got out of the car. It's chillier than I thought. I wrapped my arms around my body. Should have stayed in the bloody car I grumble. 

A dirty old red pick up truck pulls up with a few guys whistling at me. Just my luck. Ugh.

" Nice car. Is it yours? " A bald-headed guy asks while his eyes greedily raked over my body repetitively. I couldn't help the disgust unsettling feeling I felt in the pit of my stomach. Wishing I listened to Zane. I will never admit that to him. I'll take it to my grave. The other two did the same thing with their greedy eyes before settling on my chest. Pigs.

" It's my boyfriend" I manage to blur out, hoping they'll leave me alone.

" Where is this boyfriend?" The bald-headed guy questioned scanning the area for my boyfriend. He got out of the truck, slowly walks around the car and finally stops in front of me. His nose crooked from breaking too many time with a few scars on his face, neck, arms and knuckles. He looks like he's been in plenty of fights. His clothes dirty and stain with a few wholes. And the smell! Oh hell. He smells like the inside of a garbage truck. He licked his lips as his eyes swept over my body repeatedly again, eyes lingering on my exposed thigh. I knew I should have stayed in the bloody car. Stupid, stupid Silver.

" He will be back any moment" I wasn't very convincing at all.

" Boys! Why don't you go check and see what's taken this beautiful lady boyfriend so long." His beady eyes never leaving my thighs. This is the part where I say something smart, like hey buddy my eyes are up here or calling him a perv. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen because he scares the shit out of me. Why didn't I listen to Zane? Curse those words.

I attempt to open the car door when he grabs my hand and mashes his big brawny foul body to mine. I scream. He covered my mouth with his dirty hard callous hand. He's desperately in need of a manicure. Of course, I'm the only person on the face of the earth who is about to get rape and rather coming up with a plan to save my ass I'm judging the dirt bag's poor hygiene choices.

" You're such a tease. I know exactly what females like you need." Yeah? and you need mouthwash. I try squirming and fighting against him but to no avail. He was too strong for a filthy dirtbag. He laughs in my face at my feeble attempt displaying his rotten yellow teeth. Gross! Gross! Zane where are you?  Eyes clamp shut, expecting the worst when the dirtbag was snatched off of me. I heard a grunt then a snapping sound. I open my eyes to see the dirtbag on the ground with his neck snapped. I gasp in horror, covering my mouth with my hands. Zane looked terrifyingly livid. Hair dishevelled, eyes golden more animal than man, canine visible and claws elongated. Boy was he mad.