The truth

~Ema P.O.V

Isabella stood and began pacing back and forth in the room. Debating something in her head. Finally, she paused, close her eyes and took a deep calming breath. When she opened them all I saw was sheer determination. She decided that we were trustworthy and told us the truth. Silver refused to believe her dear beloved brother was capable of such things. She was still in denial and dubious of the whole situation but nevertheless, she listens attentively to Isabella. 

Isabella told us that a few weeks ago at club Claw she was meeting up with her true mate. They had just found each other, no one knew yet. She said he texted her to meet him at club Claw. She also admitted she felt something off about the whole situation but didn't question it. She knew her mate would never harm her or put her life at risk. 

During a rogue attack, Alpha Aden kidnapped her and held her in a dungeon along with her mate who was severely beaten and tortured far worse than she was. We told her we were at the club that night also. Silver blush remembering her 'mystery hottie' as she called him. 

Jake, Isabella true mate never texted her, it was all a ruse by Alpha Aden. A dirty deceptive scheme to kidnap her. For two weeks he tortured her and her mate. She confessed he broke her and ashamed that she let him. He still has her mate and threatened to kill him if she doesn't comply. By the time she finished, she was a whole crying mess. To have someone hurt your mate in such a way is a cruel evil act. No one deserves that. A mate is the greatest gift to our kind and what  Alpha Aden is doing is blasphemest. No one should mess with the moon Goddess plans. 

She also told us about Bethany who apparently was to be mated to her cousin Alpha Zane. Silver eyes flicker with desire just by the mention of his name. Then anger or was it jealousy? We think she has a secret crush on him which she huffs and denies. But the sexual tension between the two of them the other night was loud and clear. Any fool can see there is something there. Her still being alive after the stunt she pulled is proof enough.  

Of course, Alpha Zane rejected the idea of being mated to Bethany and did something disrespectful that resulted in this hold new mess. So far we have no clue what Alpha Aden is planning but one thing we're certain about is that it involves the Royals especially Alpha Zane.

~Silver P.O.V

Deep down I know they're right but do I believe it? He is my brother. I loved him and trusted him with my life. Why would he do such vile disgusting things to me? Why did he... I can't bring my self to say the word. I feel violated and defile. I  spend hours scrubbing and scrubbing my body to rid his vile filthy touch to no avail. Yet, I don't feel clean enough. At this rate, I'll successfully scrub off my own bloody flesh.  

How do I face him without breaking down in tears and confronting him? And the things he did to Isabella, he's a monster. A ruthless sadistic monster. How did I not see it? Was I really that blinded by my love for him? How stupid can I really be? All I want to do is scream and scream from the pain, the betrayal even my own stupidity. I'm pathetic and weak-minded. Here I thought I was smart and strong but turns out I'm as gullible and foolish as it gets. I am ashamed of my self. 

Isabella and Ema both agree that I shouldn't confront him. That it will result in him hurting me more, that would hurt him for hurting me, then he would take it out on Isabella and her mate.  A perfect example of a trickle-down effect. If he thinks nothing is wrong it could give us an advantage. Maybe even finding Izie mate and freeing her from this hell hole. 

Two days had past and Ema and I are back home in our small two-bedroom apartment.  hate leaving Izie there but I couldn't face Aden without exploding. I attempted to shake this sickening nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach which mostly is associated with Aden but not all of it. Something clawing or scratching my inside, my soul. Is like an itch I can't reach or a fire that keeps burning that can't be extinguished no matter how hard I try. I can't shake the feeling something isn't right. The heartache and pain I feel inside can't all be about Aden. Right?