Caught

Hi this is my first book ever so please don't forget I'm not sure how this is going to go and I'll update whenever I get time so if your gonna wait for the next chapter deal with it and find another story to pass the time. Thank you so much for wanting to read this btw!

"Oh no this is so bad Twice!!" Toga whispered from behind a dark alleyway as they both watch Dabi and Deku protect the blue haired leader from the pro heros all might and eraser head since they know if anything happens to the young leader, Master would surely punish them "shitshitshit they're going to get caught- wow they're doing great nothing can get them now!" Toga ignored the taller male trying to see if they could help at all "my poor Deku..." whined the smaller blonde trying to find an opening as Deku defense a punch from hitting his cousin Tenko.

Shigaraki analyzed their situation as blue flames and green lighting swirled around them, he looked at every opening and each scenario carefully but found the most logical out of all of them, pretend to surrender and message the league of their findings. It's close to perfect it's just the acting that will be the problem now.

With a sigh and resting his gloved hands on the 2 shoulders he pulled them behind him and stood before the 2 pros glaring down at him "Game over... we can't get away." Shigaraki said to Dabi in a lifeless tone. "Yes we can just let me think!" Deku said in annoyance "shit think idiot think eraser head on the left and all might on the right... if Dabi can shoot flames towards all might I can blast eraser so we can run pass but me and shigaraki would have to be careful of the flames as well ugh!" Deku's thinking was cut short by a loud laugh belonging to the number one hero "Give up villains! We have you cornered, now we can do this the easy way with you peacefully coming down to the police station with us or.. heh well let's just say it won't end well for you"

The 4 villains look to Shigaraki for the answer to their surprise the blue haired boy walked slowly towards Eraser head but was stopped by a strong hand (Dabi) grabbing the leaders arm pulling him back to the 2 villains "what are you doing?!" Dabi and Deku asked at the same time as shigaraki sighed he lifted his hand threatening to pull all five fingers down if he didn't let go "calm down and trust me..." Dabi reluctantly let the smaller male go and let him go over to Eraser head. "We will all go the easy way on one condition..." Aizawa grunted "and what's that?" Asked the tired pro "we 3 stay together and no hand cuffs" Shigaraki calmed said "tch no way you psycho—" all might cut off eraser head
"Deal!"

End of my first chapter ever hope you enjoyed and want more please comment any suggestions or spelling errors which are greatly appreciated
P.s a little side note is that all the villains such as Handyman and Dabi plus others are not in their 20s or 30s in this every student/villain are around 15-21