The cold shoulder.

After Tomura and Shoto stopped hugging they looked to the 2 villains hiding their phones "your idiots.. we know you took pictures so drop it and let's go down I'll cook but no talking to the others.. got it?" Tomura said to the villains not really knowing if to include Shoto or not "yes boss" the 3 said than they glanced at Shoto who only softly smiled at them.

Deku slightly blushed as Dabi and Tomura walked into their our rooms to change while leaving Shoto and Deku waiting by the elevator in an awkward silence.. "So..uh" Shoto looked at the slightly shorter male raising an eyebrow at the miserable fail of him trying to start a conversation "are you wondering why I say yes boss as well?" Deku nodded "simple, I see you guys as friends- and possibly family- so I felt it would be strange if I didn't participate in your plan to ignore the others to keep your villainous actions inside as to not lash out on them knowing present mic and a eraser head were still in the building I quite admire shigaraki even though he may be a villain but he sees everything as a game like a Chessboard he thinks before making any moves he does everything for a reason that's a very honorable skill to have" Shoto said not knowing Tomura and Dabi were standing right behind him "awh little bro your gonna make creep have a heart!" Tomura punched Dabi in the arm harshly "ow.." Dabi pouted "shut up patchwork.. thank you Shoto" deku laughed and got pushed into the elevator by Dabi as Tomura and Shoto rolled their eyes at their childish friends as they walked in.

Once the doors reopen to the commons room they walk to the kitchen, Dabi and Shoto sat on the counter while Deku sat on the ground leaning against the wall across from the brothers who are also waiting for shigaraki to finish cooking "you 3 get off of that and sit in a chair like a normal person it is very disrespectful to the once's who built this for our class and future students! Especially you Shoto!" Iida yelled, swinging his arms like a robot which got the classes attention.

everyone turned around from the couch and watched but Bakugo jumped up seeing Icyhot sitting next to the purple raisin with one leg being hugged to his chest and the other hanging over the edge while leaning his head back against the cabinet Bakugo stare his hair slightly fall to the side covering his eye making the ash blonde blush seeing Todoroki the number one in class and also most respectful act this way shocked the class "icyhot the fuck you doing with them?!" Bakugo yelled not every getting a glance to his direction. he stormed up to him while the 3 to just kept talking to each other ignoring the class "cold soba for Shoto and pork cutlet bowl for Deku and finally sushi for Dabi" Tomura handed the 3 their bowls and chopsticks as they started to eat "thank you Tomura this is delicious" Shoto said with a warm smile as Bakugos heart shattered he only does that when I cook for him.. the built up rage started to pour out of him as small explosions set off in Bakugo's palms earning a protective shigaraki to stand in front of the 3. The whole class stood up as the Baku squad pulled Bakugo away seeing him eye down Shoto "DONT IGNORE ME"

Shoto sighed while putting down his bowl once he finished his food and walked over to Bakugo "you only eat my food icyhot.. no one else's cooking! MINE GOT IT" Shoto knew this was the only way to keep Bakugo at bay so he nodded in agreement still not talking as shigaraki grabbed the bowl Shoto finished, starting to wash out the bowls soon getting 2 more from the villains as they walked over to Shoto "want to dye now or later" Deku asked earning a punch from Bakugo "HE'S NOT DYING ANYTIME SOON YOU USELESS DEKU" Bakugo yell grabbing Shoto and yanking him behind the Baku squad

Dabi sighed grabbing Deku and pushing him to Shigaraki "idiots.. not D-I-E Bakugo D-Y-E like dying his hair" Dabi said annoyed "what?! Why would you dye his hair it's fine!" Shoto sneaked over to shigaraki and Deku who were behind Dabi while the class was distracted "Dabi.." Shigaraki said starting to walk to the elevator while Deku and Shoto followed "coming" Dabi was about to follow but got pinned to the wall by an angry ash blonde "WHY ARE YOU EXTRAS IGNORING ME?!?!" Dabi smirked not responding just looking at Shoto "hey little brother.. ya mind?" Dabi asked

Shoto knew what the older wanted so he swiftly got behind Bakugo and hugged him from behind "huh?" Bakugo turned a dark shade of red as his grip loosened on its own giving Dabi access to leave which he took and ran to Tomura as Shoto let go "wait icyhot!" Baku grabbed Shoto while he tried to run to the others "stop hanging around them come back to the Baku squad your the only member I can tolerate.." Kiri heard this and a sharp pain of jealousy shot threw his body "you have kiri you'll be find Kat.." Shoto left the commons room back to Tomura's dorm room Leaving a shocked Bakugo "Sho.." He hasn't hear Shoto say his nickname ever since the villains got here and hearing the way the name rolls off his tongue calmed the raging teen but all rage just went to a different student...

Kiri growled as his fist clenched at his sides "Todoroki..."