What did you do!?

Once Shoto got into Tomura's room he saw them laying out the hair dye materials needed and a 'villain' version on his hero outfit but they preferred it called the temporary dark outfit since they weren't comfortable having Shoto outcasted for wearing something called the villain version of his hero outfit so they made due "ready little brother?" Dabi said while deku was about to redo his roots and hair since the black was fading fast due to them having to be in the pool for gym, resulting in the hair dye almost washing all out during his shower "hey Touya if I dye my hair you take out your dye and once mine gets washed out you can redo the black, deal?" Shoto smirked slightly at his brothers reaction "uh.. sure fine but only for a week.." Dabi slightly blushed he's never let the villains see pictures or anything on how he use to look so this earned him a squealing deku who got happy real quick " AW THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZINGGGG—" deku stopped seeing Shoto and Tomura cover their ears he smiled nervously and backed away "hehe.. um shall we start with the transformation?" Deku asked trying to change the subject smiling a seeing it worked as Shoto sat between Tomura and deku each doing one side, deku doing black and Tomura doing blue while Touya was in the shower washing out his hair to turning it back to a crimson red. Sorry I wasn't able to add another photo to the top and I couldn't find one with touya and his red hair plus scars so just imagine the scars are still there

The 4 walked into class 1A in their unique uniforms other than Shoto he didn't change the uniforms (the villains customized their school uniforms if you remember in chapter "first day of class" the 2nd paragraph if you need to be reminded on what ...

The 4 walked into class 1A in their unique uniforms other than Shoto he didn't change the uniforms (the villains customized their school uniforms if you remember in chapter "first day of class" the 2nd paragraph if you need to be reminded on what their wearing) they got stopped by the sleepy teacher "what did you do to my number one student?!" Shoto was able to walk to his desk that was moved next to Bakugo since he and shigaraki didn't get along at all so Tomura has to switch with Todoroki (also in "first day of class" last paragraph if you want to know where they sat) yet the 3 villains weren't aloud to go to their desk until explaining "relax teach! It's temporary hair dye it'll wash out after a week! Also him and Dabi made a deal if Shoto has to dye his hair Dabi had to go back to natural!" Deku smirked and skipped to his desk kinda like toga would damn I need to stop spending so much time with that crazy bitch I'm starting to act like her Deku thought to himself as he sat down "can we sit down now?" Dabi asked boredly earning a nod and glare from the tired pro hero

The 2 sat down and listened to class start "okay class you know what's happening today but to the.. uh new students.. we are have quirk and battle training and as you know your teacher will not be me for this" The class started to cheer and the villains looked at each other not knowing who the other teacher was "no fear students because I AM HERE" All might entered dramatically earning Tomura and deku standing up "you 2 sit down now!" Eraser head said scarf in the air ready to attack "no fucking way am I sitting threw this class with HIM teaching!" Tomura growled not knowing his hands slammed on the desk starting to decay it "I'm with boss I refuse to be taught by someone like him" deku said not afraid of tomuras quirk like the whole class "Tomura deku.." Shoto said walking in front of their desk and well.. dust of a former desk "you guy need to please sit down and calm yourselves "Shoto you are a very respected and valued member now but we cannot see eye to eye on this one" Tomura said earning a gasp from the class "MEMBER?? WTF ICYHOT"
Bakugo screamed "kat im not a villain they mean FAMILY MEMBERS not members of the league okay?" Shoto said trying to clear things up "family? That's not better your getting to close with these.. villains" danki said and Shoto nodded "maybe so but they are a part of this school now so deal with it" he turned back to the 2 villains and sat them down whispering in their ears which got a shocked expression plastered on the 2 "fine I'll do it" Tomura stated and deku just nodded letting Shoto sit back in his desk "you may continue All might" the class looked at the villains who were staring at the ground and smiled softly "uh well alright students go you the locker rooms and outside to the busses we are going back to the USJ ahem and if you 4- I mean 3 try anything we will not hesitate to put you back in jail got it" all might said trying to not include Todoroki.

They nodded and the class lead them to the locker room with the 3 villains in the middle of the whole class "are you guys surrounding us in a circle while we walk for a reason?" Dabi asked annoyed "maybe!" Mina said earning a smack in the back of the head from Bakugo "no need we have Shoto you idiots" deku said looking at Shoto who's now in the middle of the villains "are you guys protecting Todoroki from us?" Momo said see how the 3 treat and act around the fire and ice user "no just walking with him which he so happens to be in the middle of us- well Dabi and deku are protective of him so watch out for that and I'm their leader so touch them and you'll have to deal with me.." Tomura said while redoing his bandages around his middle finger "was that a threat you dusty bitch?!" Bakugo yelled while his squad hid behind him other than Kiri who walked VERY close to the hot headed teen which made Shoto stand next to Bakugo where Kiri was "huh??" Kiri was confused on how he was suddenly behind the whole class seeing Todoroki now walking into the locker room with Bakugo "ugh that fucking bitch! I hate Todoroki"

Kiri kicked the wall next to him accidentally backing into touya "you hate my little brother..?" Dabi glared down due to being a lot taller then the younger male who's still pressed against his chest "shit.." Kiri turned around blushing fuck he's hot (god dammit Kiri like someone single!!) "uh w-well hate is a s-strong word for it I mean todo is an amazing student and cool guy and all but he uh.." Kiri was trying not to stutter but was miserably failing "you hate how Bakugo likes him and not you" Kiri nodded "well deal with it deku and Bakugo both like todo and from what I seen once Bakugo finds out nothing is taking Shoto he will never like you back so find someone else."Dabi than walked away leaving a flustered Kiri behind "oh and I'm with Shigaraki so unless you want to have a cat fight with him stop thinking about me being hot.." Dabi went into the locker room leaving Kiri alone "Did he read my mind or some shit!!"

1247 words does that make up for being gone for so long?? Anyway vote or comment here if I should make this a kirideku and todobaku fan fic if not who should I get poor lonely Kiri to hook up with