Flames (part 2)

Sorry I didn't change the title on flames so I'll just to with it

Bakugo backed away at Todoroki blocked himself in a dome of ice to get himself to calm down "breath breath your friends with Tomura you should be happy god why did I react like that??" Todoroki said while his smooth voice echoed in the ice the class could kind of hear him "okay okay calm down.. god they aren't going to look at me the same I acted worst than Bakugo.. it feels like that bastard of a father is here but he's back at the house it just feels teace and full of hate all of a sudden... what's wrong with me?" Shoto leaned against the ice not knowing the class could hear him "poor Shoto.." Momo said worried for he brother-like friend "why is he so mad about his dad?" Mina asked confused "you idiots he told us during our 'family' get together night at the dorms when we all were telling dark stories we could help each other with, you and Sero were black out drunk like fucking idiots and he told us his life story." Bakugo said actually concerned about the male he was best friends with "Aizawa! We got a problem!" Tomura yelled while him and Deku were carrying a knocked out Dabi "what the fuck happened?!" Aizawa said taking in the seen before him "I was telling them about the schedule and when I got to what we're doing for the next 4 days it kinda got.. dark to say the least..." Tomura said putting his lover down "he fainted after having a panic attack have you told the others yet?" Tomura asked while sitting on knees with Dabi's head in his lap with deku fanning off Dabi with a huge left he found from a tree to cool off the fire user.

Aizawa sighed "I'll do it now, Mina melt the ice" Mina nodded and put her hands on the ice "cold..." she melted all the ice and Todoroki stood up as Dabi started to wake up "stupid.." Dabi got up and leaned on Shoto and Tomura for Support as he was still in shock "I'm sorry I needed to calm myself sir.." Shoto bowed to Aizawa "it's alright we all have our moments now class I'll be telling you the schedule now, today is a relax day, we have the cafeteria over there, and a lounge Cabin big enough to fit all of you if you choose to have a sleepover or just lay around and chat with each other after training, each other you will share a cabin together each holds 4 per place, since Todoroki and Dabi are brothers and Shoto is closest with the 3 rehab kids he'll be in their cabin 2, Bakugo and kiri with Shinso and Danki will be in a cabin 3, tsu, uraraka, Momo, and Jirou to 1, Mina, Sero, Sato and Tokoyami to 4, now invisible girl, Ojirou, Iida, shoji to 5, Sorry if I missed some People doing it from memory) Aizawa said tiredly "the pros will be in Cabin 6 they will all be here tomorrow but will train on different days."

"now for the next 4 days it will be training for the sports festival *yeah I'm doing it my own way back off* that means no slacking, we will be having different pros come and help each time, tomorrow all might, next day present mic, than midnight after and finishing it off is the number 2 pro hero endeavor.." Aizawa said and Tomura backed away from the 2 brothers as they both were engulfed in flames "not again!" Deku whined "again? wait what do you mean!?" Danki said scared "this is what happened when we told Dabi at the cabin.." Tomura sighed watching the flames dance along the well toned bodies of the 2 brothers and saw the blue of Dabi's flames mix with the red of Shoto's flames since they were standing next to each other "why are they on fire!?" Bakugo yelled/asked jumping away from the 2 so his sweat didn't cause anymore trouble "they are in a state of shock it will pass briefly, they're minds ar trying to handle the fear and memories of their pass, surprised Shoto's left side only activated" Aizawa said

Tomura and deku stood in front of the 2 "they are conscious enough to know their surroundings but is in a state of fear due to a trigger in their brain that is making them act like how it is to have him around so as a warning Shoto by the state of his eyes he'll be fearful so be gentle with him and as for Dabi.. anger, protectiveness, determination.. he'll be on Guard and protective around his younger brother. They needed each other in childhood so they will be close together during the endeavor portion of the training camp." Tomura calmly informs the class "how did you get all that with looking at their eyes?" Sero asked "ah I find human behavior interesting and very informative due to the way of the reaction of the person it'll be very easy to dig deeper into the core of the person."Tomura said clapping his hands loud snapping the 2 out of their daze. "Welcome back... please turn off your flames now your safe your father in not here alright breathe... this is your calm free day remember? Gather your thoughts, stay close. Control your power..." Tomura calmed the 2 down with his smooth voice and calming crimson eyes as he stared the 2 down their flames start to die down while they breathe in sync with deku and Tomura "your doing great alight now follow deku back to the cabin I'll be there soon just continue to control flames.. now go get your stuff ready we're going to go swimming with the class." Tomura explained while letting deku hold their hands leading them away.

Once the villains got out of sight Tomura turned to the class "alright today is free so relax, train, do whatever you want just do not over work your quirk or body, now group up with you cabin mates and go to cabins with the number labeled with the one you were assigned to, if you forgot your number ask me but grab your bags drop them off, change meet me back here in 10.dismissed" shigaraki used his stern yet smooth voice which got the classed attention quickly and helped so they followed the directions better, Aizawa was very pleased with how the leader handled his class and how calmly he defused the situation with the brothers before it increased. "I think we made a good choice with taking him in Shinsou.."Aizawa softly smiled as he put his arm around his equally tired son "want to sleep now." Shinsou asked holding up his black sleeping bag matching Aizawa's yellow one "you read my mind" Aizawa said getting in and the 2 rolled their way to the beach and fell asleep under a big umbrella far enough away from the water but close so they could hear the class.

1190 words!