Thank you Shoto..

Deku couldn't hold back his laughter at the thought of letting the number pro hero see his leader and friend fuck but the thought of how pissed Tomura would be so too good to pass up "Dabi's dorm low life where else would they be we're stuck here you fucker" deku smirk as he ran down the stairs to see how Shoto was doing hoping he didn't miss anything good but clearly was see as how Shoto had the Baku squad running around the place like crazy look for where they put the hand.

"HURRY UP FUCKERS" Bakugo barked at the idiots he called friends while he was frozen to the wall by his crush who knew his weakness to the cold. The explosive teen stared down the emotionless teen with a deadly force but due to him shivering and stuttering the intimidation factor was weakened and left the scared male unfazed Deku bit his lip "oh Shoto you are so attractive taking control and forcing people to bend to your will and I love how your using kacchan's weakness to the cold and his friends weakness to Bakugo to your advantage your'll be such a perfect villain~!"

Bakugo glared at deku who was hugging his crush and assuming he'd ever be a villain "thank you Izuku but I don't think I'll be becoming a villain at al—" Todoroki was rudely interrupted by the ash blonde as he screamed in pure rage "fuck off you useless deku! He's not going to be a villain I won't allow it and GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF HIM" the ice started to crack and slightly melt from how angry he was getting but just about when he was about to blow up the ice to kill deku they heard a excited scream " I found it bakubro!!!!" yelled raccoon eyes as she jumped up and down the commons room happily waving to hand in the air and hugged it to her chest before giving it to Shoto who turned to The ice prison he made and melted it away with his left side and simply walk away to the elevators after he politely thanked and apologize as deku followed close behind.

They arrived on the villain's follow while shigaraki was tiredly leaning against Dabi who was holding Tomura up from falling due to the weakened state the younger male was in since he went rough and hard on him in the bedroom but they finished up just as all might was knocking so they has to get cleaned up and dressed quickly to not let him get suspicious but he was gonna let Tomura rest but the bitchy blonde pro hero needed to speak with both

"To,Ira I see your tired but please know we have the students looking all over for you ha- erm.. 'Father' I mean" he nervously smiled as the teen glared up at him when he was about to say hand "handy-man Shoto for the hand back for you!" Deku explained happily how he forced everyone to do his bidding while holding kacchan hostage against the Baku squad. "Izuku your making it sound villainous I was simply helping a friend while exploding some of my classmates weakness to get them to help me quicker knowing they'd mess around and not take it seriously otherwise" Shoto cut in simply bowing in respect and apologies while giving to the lost hand back to the teen seeing a very rare smile form across the blue haired leaders face "I-I'd never do this to ANYONE but you really helped me Shoto" Tomura muttered softly as his eye got yearly he grabbed Shoto by the shoulders and pulled him into a warm hug, Shoto was quite surprised but hugged back nonetheless, The was a start of a new friendship between the 2 (and no they are JUST FRIENDS although a strangely cute ship tho)

"Thank yo so much Shoto" Tomura whispered into the taller males neck as Deku and Dabi take in the endearing sight and quickly take a ton of photos while they enjoy the moment as all might takes his leave.

I'm sorry this took so long I kept making a whole chapter and deleting it also sorry for the false update I  accidentally pressed publish for anyone who got excited and actually cares about my writing