7

**"Hi..."

I froze mid way to my night stand.

I just stared and stared and stared. I didn't know what else to do, was there even another option?

**"G-Get out." I gritted through my teeth. Forcing the words out of my mouth.

**"What?" The person said, dumbfounded.

**"I said. Get. Out." My blood started boiling. The last person I wanted to see was this one standing right in front of me.

**"Thina look—" They started.

**"No! No, no, no. Don't you dare say my name again. I don't want it on your filthy lips ever again. And I don't want to see you ever again. No get out! Leave!" I shouted, still sitting in bed.

**"But Thina I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." The voice pleaded, tears building and overflowing in the eyes.

**"I don't give a shit that you're crying. Cry as much as you want, I don't give a fuck! And I'm not going to forgive you. Look what you did to me!" I got up from the bed, walking towards the person. **"I'm stuck in this fucking shit whole because of your ass! Five fucking months have passed by! And now you think it's the right damn time to come see me?! Fuck you!" I spat. My face turning red from the boiling anger within me.

**"I was by your side for so many years and this is how you fucking treat me?!" The person yelled back, equally as loud in my face.

I laughed. **"Yes, Soyi. This is how I fucking treat you now. Do you even recall what you did to me?! What you said to me?! I asked you to stop, yet you kept pushing it upon me! Mocking me! Why the hell are you even here?! What? Were you actually expecting to get a damn apology and forgiveness from me?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. What the hell is wrong with her coming here and trying to see me? People walking by in the hallway outside stopped suddenly, to see what all the ruckus was.

**"No! I came here to tell you something..." she began.

**"What?" I pushed as she did to me, **"Spit it out Soyi! Or leave me alone!"

**"I-I...I-I love you..." She looked directly in my eyes.

**"...what?" Now I was the one dumbfounded. She says that all the time, what is she talking about?

**"I love you with all of my heart. Ever since I met you... I thought you were so beautiful, the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I've tried telling you multiple times about how I felt towards you but you never got the hint. You never once returned my feelings... and you never once noticed them either. Why do you think I was so jealous of that guy you brought to your dorm one day? You barely met him and now all you wanted to do was spend time with him. Seeing you with someone else just made me so numb, and you broke my heart even more when you didn't answer any of my questions about him and then you left with him for a whole day without even telling me... I knew I loved you ever since I met you and I still do. It's just these past few months... I was just so mad... I was so angry that someone else caught your attention before I could, when I was by your side for years. I didn't understand... but... b-but I love you..."

I stared blankly into her eyes.

So you're meaning to tell me... the girl who always talked trash about gays and lgbt in general... is fucking gay...?

What the hell is going on? So many things were going on in my head, each thought going a hundred miles per hour, it was giving me headache.

**"Your playing with me. Stop lying." I didn't believe it, I just— I just didn't fucking believe it.