#3

date night

- codsworth, dogmeat, & strong

Cait
Running around and doing whatever the hell they want around the commonwealth. Parkour, racing, shooting at random shit, you name it. It mostly ends with one of them having to be supported on their way back home due to an injury, but hey, it's worth every bit of pain to them... At least in the moment, it was.

Curie
Stargazing. Simple but so wonderful to little Curie who is astonished on how huge this world is when most of hers was spent in a tiny room isolated from the outside. Sole would point out and tell her the different constellations, and they'd both make up their own.

Danse
Ironically, but oddly fitting, Danse loves.. well... dancing. He and Sole will find an old building (bonus points if they can clear out any enemies), climb to the roof and slowly sway together with a beautiful view of the commonwealth and the prewar music singing out on Soles pipboy.

Deacon
They'd go to random settlements or buildings and play a huge game of hide and seek or tag. The person who takes up the most time loses and has to buy dinner and the winner gets bragging rights until the next date.

Hancock
A night spent at the Third Rail, dancing and singing along to Magnolia, probably a few Karaoke songs mixed in with the occasional chem or drink to loosen the anxiety.

MacCready
Climbing the highest building or structure they can find and shooting at random things purely because they can. They'd bet on who can shoot the best and aim at ridiculously small things like a far off raider or even a nuka cola bottle. Loser has to buy dinner.

Nick
Super traditional and simple, but goddamn he goes all out each and every time. Homemade meal done at home, eaten by candlelight with each other's conversation being the only sound apart from the radio. When that's done a wonderful stroll around the settlement with Nick most likely finding and gifting them a flower, and then dropping Sole off at their home and giving them a sweet, gentle, kiss.

Piper
She loves making up scavenger type hunts for Sole. Writing out a bunch of small poems and hints to their next destination which eventually leads to a secluded area set up as a picnic where the two of them enjoy dinner.

Preston
A long, calm walk around the Commonwealth. Hands intertwined, the occasional race to see who can reach an area first or climb a broken down vehicle first, and a few rest stops filled with a bunch of hugs and kisses.

X6-88
Exploring old buildings, especially museums and reading about the history which took place in each location. When that gets boring it usually turns into a one-sided game of hide and seek with Sole wandering off and X6 trying his best to stay calm while looking for them, hoping they haven't been snatched or injured.

Radioactive Reactions